Reviews for Magic and Misperceptions
asoka chapter 11 . 1/3
Hello there you dumb idiot did you ever read hp books. The letter consists with the list of things needed for hogwarts.
I never know that blackberry and iphone came out during 2005 when half of the world doesn't know about bluetooth
sourav15 chapter 20 . 9/8/2015
It's a good story. Once, I thought the characters are a bit OOC in the first few chapters, but you really rounded up them well. Thank you for a good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
u love the bbc version too! high five
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
im in love with this fanfiction! but i dont think harry has that fault of opinion. he did forgive dudley!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
omg omg omg! im a huge huge huge fan of pride and prejudice and harry potter. BOTH MY FAVOURITE BOOKS IN ONE ! you are officially my favourite writer! pls pls pls pls tell me harry says "she is tolerable but not handsome enough to tempt ME" :D
Cysteine Snape chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I love Pride and Prejudice, and I tried to go with the canon tweaking, but the introduction of Marguerite was entirely too much of a Mary-Sue.

"...She was beautiful, rich, smart and athletic. Hermione had learned that day that Marguerite also had a great capacity for empathy. The popular French girl..."

I would suggest annotating P&P references and leaving them as footnotes at the end of the chapter, so that it doesn't breakup the pacing of the story.
Collin Oshea chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
morcheller chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Authors who interrupt their story to explain the plot to their poor dumb readers are doing their stories a great disservice. Top that by ending the chapter with spoilers and it seems that they have no respect for anyone who reads their stories. It makes me wonder what other bad habits they have.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Enjoyed :)
Thanks for writing & posting!
D chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
before I even start reading It, I have to say something- I just love this IDEA!

u rock!
Gaerdir chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Hurrah!
Gaerdir chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Great story... I enjoy the setting. Just one question though:
Why is Harry the one with faults, and Hermione bloody perfect and good at everything?
SongForALullaby chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Great story love harmony :)