Reviews for Magic and Misperceptions
u love the bbc version too! high five
im in love with this fanfiction! but i dont think harry has that fault of opinion. he did forgive dudley!
omg omg omg! im a huge huge huge fan of pride and prejudice and harry potter. BOTH MY FAVOURITE BOOKS IN ONE ! you are officially my favourite writer! pls pls pls pls tell me harry says "she is tolerable but not handsome enough to tempt ME" :D
Cysteine Snape chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I love Pride and Prejudice, and I tried to go with the canon tweaking, but the introduction of Marguerite was entirely too much of a Mary-Sue.

"...She was beautiful, rich, smart and athletic. Hermione had learned that day that Marguerite also had a great capacity for empathy. The popular French girl..."

I would suggest annotating P&P references and leaving them as footnotes at the end of the chapter, so that it doesn't breakup the pacing of the story.
Collin Oshea chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
morcheller chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Authors who interrupt their story to explain the plot to their poor dumb readers are doing their stories a great disservice. Top that by ending the chapter with spoilers and it seems that they have no respect for anyone who reads their stories. It makes me wonder what other bad habits they have.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Enjoyed :)
Thanks for writing & posting!
D chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
before I even start reading It, I have to say something- I just love this IDEA!

u rock!
Gaerdir chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Hurrah!
Gaerdir chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Great story... I enjoy the setting. Just one question though:
Why is Harry the one with faults, and Hermione bloody perfect and good at everything?
SongForALullaby chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Great story love harmony :)
hermione jr chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
I read this story a while ago and loved it very much but forgot to remember the title. you don't know how many times I google searched it. and finanally i found it today. i'm so happy to reread this again! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Beautiful ending there. I like how Lavender and Parvati sound just like Fred and George. Love it! Happy New Year and have a great 2013 ahead! :)

Cheers!
TrixieNancy.
Imsodamnawesomesauce chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
This story is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo Amazing it puts 2 of my favourite stories together & adds the magical element.