Reviews for Magic and Misperceptions
didit chapter 19 . 8/15
eeeeuuugh never like ginny and draco pairing (sorry), they never interact in the books
awsome story, but stop when read DG elope
belladonablush chapter 20 . 8/10
What a lovely, well-written story!
starlite22 chapter 20 . 7/11
Throughly enjoyed your story, but poor Victor, I felt so so sorry for him.
starlite22 chapter 17 . 7/11
When Hermione going to visit her family, she said she was going to, but hasn't it feels like she's neglecting them.
starlite22 chapter 8 . 7/10
Loving this so fast, started reading it as it was in a Harry/Hermiones favourite group, but now I'm reading it, I want her to end up with the adorable Victor notcthe rude moody Harry.
hermioneluna95 chapter 6 . 5/13
thank you for your story...you're very good at writing the harry potter world and characters like the pride and prejudice story...this is the first time, i read a fanfic where harry potter as mr darcy...but you make it work really well...i love this story...and not ooc at all or seems forced...
i really enjoy it...
h0neybunny16 chapter 20 . 4/8
aweeee i love this story truely! :)
Harley G. Potter chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
This is good you did a really good job if i start reading more and more of the Harry Potter fanfiction harry and hermione love story i would start To think that harry and hermione are married. And also my nick name is
Harley Granger-Potter the daughter of Harry and Hermione Potter. You did amazing on this amazing good.
Harley G. Potter chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
This made me laugh my butt of can u j
Keep a secert said harry i have a cell phone me laughing my butt on
Harley G. Potter chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
"Uh, coffee." Smooth,Potter he thought Very Smooth. This made me laugh my butt off and also i am a love witch. Smooth potter Very Smooth hahaha.
tkim619 chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
OMMGG YYASSS NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS STORY! I FREAKING LOVE THIS~~~ OHHH MY HEART COULDNT TAKE WHEN HARRY CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HERMIONE~ SHE KEPT THE COIN AFTER READING HIS LETTER!
lexicon63738 chapter 20 . 4/2/2016
So lovely. Definitely something to be read over and over again
asoka chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
Hello there you dumb idiot did you ever read hp books. The letter consists with the list of things needed for hogwarts.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
I never know that blackberry and iphone came out during 2005 when half of the world doesn't know about bluetooth
sourav15 chapter 20 . 9/8/2015
It's a good story. Once, I thought the characters are a bit OOC in the first few chapters, but you really rounded up them well. Thank you for a good story.