Reviews for Magic and Misperceptions
Harley G. Potter chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
This is good you did a really good job if i start reading more and more of the Harry Potter fanfiction harry and hermione love story i would start To think that harry and hermione are married. And also my nick name is
Harley Granger-Potter the daughter of Harry and Hermione Potter. You did amazing on this amazing good.
Harley G. Potter chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
This made me laugh my butt of can u j
Keep a secert said harry i have a cell phone me laughing my butt on
Harley G. Potter chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
"Uh, coffee." Smooth,Potter he thought Very Smooth. This made me laugh my butt off and also i am a love witch. Smooth potter Very Smooth hahaha.
tkim619 chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
OMMGG YYASSS NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS STORY! I FREAKING LOVE THIS~~~ OHHH MY HEART COULDNT TAKE WHEN HARRY CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HERMIONE~ SHE KEPT THE COIN AFTER READING HIS LETTER!
lexicon63738 chapter 20 . 4/2/2016
So lovely. Definitely something to be read over and over again
asoka chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
Hello there you dumb idiot did you ever read hp books. The letter consists with the list of things needed for hogwarts.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
I never know that blackberry and iphone came out during 2005 when half of the world doesn't know about bluetooth
sourav15 chapter 20 . 9/8/2015
It's a good story. Once, I thought the characters are a bit OOC in the first few chapters, but you really rounded up them well. Thank you for a good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
u love the bbc version too! high five
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
im in love with this fanfiction! but i dont think harry has that fault of opinion. he did forgive dudley!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
omg omg omg! im a huge huge huge fan of pride and prejudice and harry potter. BOTH MY FAVOURITE BOOKS IN ONE ! you are officially my favourite writer! pls pls pls pls tell me harry says "she is tolerable but not handsome enough to tempt ME" :D
Cysteine Snape chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I love Pride and Prejudice, and I tried to go with the canon tweaking, but the introduction of Marguerite was entirely too much of a Mary-Sue.

"...She was beautiful, rich, smart and athletic. Hermione had learned that day that Marguerite also had a great capacity for empathy. The popular French girl..."

I would suggest annotating P&P references and leaving them as footnotes at the end of the chapter, so that it doesn't breakup the pacing of the story.
Collin Oshea chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
morcheller chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Authors who interrupt their story to explain the plot to their poor dumb readers are doing their stories a great disservice. Top that by ending the chapter with spoilers and it seems that they have no respect for anyone who reads their stories. It makes me wonder what other bad habits they have.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Sounds interesting so far!