Reviews for The Truth
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Absolutely tootley ah-maze-ing. :)
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was a great freeverse, femmeslash isn't my cup of tea but I liked the fluidity of the piece and the idea behind it. Nice job.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
See I will be honest about this one - I dnt like femmslash. I really dont - I have nothing against homesexuals but I prefer not to read it. So even if I didnt understand why in the world Pansy would even fall for Hannah, this was well-written. Some of the lines were really deep and I especially liked this one:

(Only intrigued you

Every second

Of everyday.)

Good Job D
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice,that was very well written.
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Amazing freeverse. I love how in the beginning the strongest emotions are the pity and hate, but then it shifts and becomes love. A very unusual pairing, but a wonderful freeverse. Nicely done.

-ESS
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow, this was amazing! I've never thought about Pansy/Hannah but you made them work so well. I loved how Pansy could only be content with lying to herself for so long until her true feelings were too strong to avoid. I loved your descriptions and comparisons of both of them. Fantastic job!

-Morghen
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow, I really like this poem. I love what you did with 'Below' it communcated the point in such a visual way. Excellent Job!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I have to admit, that I don't really like female/female stuff but this is amazing. Especially the first two paragraphs. I really loved them. Awesome job.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was a fabulous poem! The contrast drawn between Hannah & Pansy was extremely effective, and the narrative voice was perfect. It was a believable situation and the language was beautiful.

Your use of structure was clever, and it wasn't in any way forced. Well done and thank you for writing such a beautiful response.