Reviews for Dances
Vema chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love this! I absolutely adore the way you wrote these two; great job!
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved this! Nice job!
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I was checking out your profile based on a burn notice fic you wrote and was intrigued by the mal and river shipper thing. I must admit I had not thought of them that way, but you totally make it work. Lovely story. Off to read a few more of your firefly fics. :-)
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
"Well, she was Inara. Perfect, just one tiny scratch. In that moment, his body learned to reject her. Who in their right fucking mind brings a bow and arrow to a gunfight with Reavers? Though, Mal supposed it was better than nothing at all. She had tried her best, and he found her lacking as far as someone he could be with, but as a crew member, she was invaluable."

Yup, pretty much my opinion of her character as well.

The way that Book's voice changed from being condemning to condoning his feelings towards River were my favorite parts, and I totally agree with Mal on wanting to head back to Whitefall to tear apart the bastard who took River's virginity the way he did.

Oh, and that ending where River just kisses him in front of the crew like that was great! This was a great story and I enjoyed it very muchly. Thanks!
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wonderful, shiny, romantic!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like the non cannon parings and I think this is probably one of my favourites. My only criticism and it's a tiny one would to be get rid of 'dick' it just doesn't fit with either Mal or River. I love how Mal showed River how good loving should be. Looking forward to more of your fics with these two.
VivalaZebra chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aww! Look at Mal being adorable! I love this.
CordyQueenBee chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was really beautiful! You did the relationship development such justice, nothing felt rushed or awkward and your characterization of Mal was so great. I hope you'll write more Mal/River in the future since you seem to have a knack for it!
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was lovely. I love the progression of Mal's feelings and how he tries to suppress them. Simply wonderful.
Sweet Little Mary Sue chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
What a perfectly lovely story *blissful sigh* I'm such a sucker for romance and this little interlude offered me a wonderful slice of lemony goodness wrapped up in a warm glow...though I wouldn't be disappointed if Mal happened to run into the bastard that raped River at some point down the road and taught him so manners, if you catch my drift...I'm both a lover AND a fighter...but either way, I loved this story.

:) Mary Sue
tonks-666 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
So, I must say that I've never really thought of the two of them as a couple, in fact, the only reason I found your fic is because I was looking through random things... Which is why I must say, OH MY FREAKING GODS! You are amazing! I love this fic! It is simply one of the most amazing things ever ever EVER! *hands over a plate of steaming cookies* These are some home-made fanfiction cookies, just for you! I love it!
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Awww...sweet ending to a steamy story. Great writing, very nice development of Mal's reaction to River, and River's reaction, for that matter. I am amazed at how well you balanced the caring nature of the "love making" with smuttiness of the sex in this fic. Really, just an awesome piece.
Punk Beauty chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. *is almost speechless*

This was brilliantly written!

I love your writing style. It is also very refreshing to find a piece on here with proper grammar & sentence structure. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Beautiful job with Mal and River in this.
Ma chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is the most fantastic fanfic I've ever been reading! Such a sweet story and I started crying really. .. I loved it! Thank you for writing this story :')