Reviews for Something Like This
beautifulXsyn326 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Aww, so funny and adorable! :)
DancingQueen13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I can't whistle either, no arches in my feet, though why I can wear heels is a mystery, I don't like cake, and I don't own Glee, either. Also I hate Valentine's Day and birthday parties. But good story. Actually, great story.
NaylaWood chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I loved this! This is like entering the mind and Noah Puckerman. Eeep so cute and funny.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
omg awesome. i think my favorite part was Burt's ever growing name!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
SO loved this story
Save-a-broom-ride-the-player chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
so this might actually be comic gold. thank you
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awesomesauce.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved this story, very funny specially Burt's middle name. Thanks for brighting up my Monday morning
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love this too :3
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this to deathhhhhh! Funny, adorable and THEM!

Loved this line:

Burt I own a shotgun and hold records at the local gun range, plus I know this secluded area of trees not too far away so much like the Hulk - you don't want to make me angry so don't even think about touching my one and only son Hummel
and Teng chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Omgawd, I just HAD to review because of one line that just made me crack up:

"Is it not fucking morning? Is that why you're yelling? Too surprised that not every morning is as beautiful and special as the one before?"

Just.. just ROTFLMFAOWSMTH!
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Lol, this was cute. Like, blindingly cute. This was my favorite part, because I love Kurt: "Too early for this conversation. Not enough coffee. I've lost my social filter."

BAHA! XD

Raylie
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm reeling from the indescribable cuteness of this! So adorable!
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hilarious. All the different lines, like Burt's different titles, made me laugh.

"Better than that one messed up swim. The Butterfly. Srsly? What kind of swim is that? You look like an idiot. No, their not-too secret yet still secret romance was a bit better of a swim. Let's say it's more like the Breaststroke because that swim is a bit less stupid."

Having been on swim team as I kid I know exactly what you are talking about! That line cracked me up...

Anyway, this story was brilliant. I absolutely loved it, it is not one of my favorite Glee humor fics :D

-claire
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow. I loved all of that - the cute but realisistic nature of the relationship, Burt's nicknames, the whole swimming extended metaphor. And Kurt's ICness; it will now be canon for me that he's not a morning person. He must do his skincare routines very quickly...