Reviews for My Girlfriend's EX boyfriend
RayneaLuna chapter 3 . 8/30
Can't wait the continuation… At first I'm hesitating about reading it,, but got excited at the end of 3rd chapter. Hope U could finist this story…!
LuNaLoverForever chapter 3 . 8/5
I like it. I think the next chapter would be about Luffy arriving to where Nami is. oh and p.s. I don't think you'll see this message because it's been quite a few years.
PillsburyDB11 chapter 3 . 3/9
What the heck! Lol why did you stop? Hope ou continue! Its really good!
Fasher chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Great story. plz cntinue
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I love it but you can't just up and stop an amazing STORY!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
i like it but you could have put more L/N other an that it was great
Trishia chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Wow! I wish my teacher did that with us back then!

Good story, Please update soon :)
Omili chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
There, this time I got to it much faster than before. So, there were some typos in this love, watch out for those. Too many grammar or spelling mistakes can kill even the best of fics.

Now, to the chapter.

So Luffy and Nami already kind of know each other. Didn't expect this, but its nice that they already have a close friendship. I am a little dissapointed that Luffy will wait 5 months until he meets her. Even if this decision is probably out of his control, I don't think I would wait this long in this kind of situation. I do actually have a close friend in England (I'm from Germany) and if something like this happened to her, I would be on the next plane out even if that meant risking being fired. But, well, I guess you do have a plan for them, so if waiting five month is necessary, then so be it. I hope he keeps in contact with her during this time.

Poor Nami and Sanji though. Her being in emotional anguish/denial and him not being able to help her.

I do wonder what will happen when Luffy arrives. Will he be able to reach Nami and help her? Will he discover his feelings for her or is he already aware of them.

Concerning this matter, please do me a favour, as I have encountered this line of plot many times in fanfictions - a lover dies and the other one finds someone new - and have always been rather dissapointed with the way it has been handled by the authors. Please don't make Nami fall in love with Luffy too soon. Her fiance died. She can't be mourning one day and then be in blissful love with Luffy the next. Now, I wouldn't mind some serious effort shown from Luffy to make Nami fall in love with him, though I don't know if that is the way you are going to write his character, or if you have anything else planned, but really, please don't make Nami love Luffy too soon. Just because someone died, doesn't mean your feelings for them die with them. At this time, I still consider her in love with Sanji, and although I'm happy that this will be a Luffy/Nami story and I think the two of them are really cute together, just don't make her fall out of love with Sanji and then in love with Luffy in the span of a blink. I know I'm kinda stretching this argument, but I read this kind of thing so many times, with the female character just suddenly, sometimes even during the funeral, realizing that she loves someone else, and that, well, the other is dead anyway,

this just aggravates me to no end. So please, don't do it.

Now that I have this off my back, all I can say is I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Omili chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Your second chapter is also very nice, even though it took me so long to read it because I needed to close up the shop and get home and just finished now. Oh well. Now we know about Luffy. Again, wonderfully written. There where minor mistakes, but I guess that were just typos and not supposed to be there. That can happen and is not an annoyance opposed to fics where there are whole sentences that just don't make any sense.

I like your fic more and more. Now I really want to read on, thankfully, there is already a third chapter uploaded, so nothing satnds in my way.
Omili chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hi, I just found this fanfic right now, and I gotta say I am very very glad to find a Nami/Luffy fanfic without any grammar or spelling errors. And if you read as much fanfiction as I do, this really becomes something of high criteria.

Also, so far the first chapter is written in a way that can be easily followed and is still detailed enough to visualize it.

I like the ending here. It leaves you totally hanging but with enough to draw some conclusions.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, which I will read immediatly.
GreenCyberWolf chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Oh man I know that movie...wait, its right was the woman who got killed on the wedding day instead of the guy right? There are so many ghost ones out there now. I'm thinking it could be "Over Her Dead Body".

Well if it is I love how you intertwined the OP characters into the roles. And if its not the characters still fit. ) The interaction between Nami and Luffy is cute and written well, also the other character interactions like Sanji and Zoro. But I'd like to see more characters around each other like Nojiko gathering an intervention squad or something to get Nami out of her apartment. Ah you know what I mean. I am looking forward to reading more of this fic so update soon.
Rizzz chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Don't remember the scene being part of the movie BUT I love the interaction between the Monkey family. Keep up the awesome job! This fic is turning out to be great!
Rizzz chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oohh you're right I have also watched this movie, I just can't seem to remember the title, anyway the character placing seems IC with the OP cast. Good start!
XxPersephone chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
i like it very much...Luffy is so sweet and he acted like he really cares, maybe loves Nami... waiting for the next chap. xD
StarKiss666 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I loved it! Keep up the good work and put another chapter up soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter! ) So do they know what the other looks like or do they want to keep it a secret so when they meet in person it is better? )