Reviews for Betrayed
very nice!
danceofshadows chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
I love protective Tony!
Kay Hau chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
This is really good! I've never actually watched NCIS, only familiar with the characters through crossovers and fanfiction, but everything in this seemed spot on! Love the realism, as opposed to the idealism we sometimes go a little overboard with in fanfiction. Beautiful ending, and I totally think you've launched Tim to my favorite character!
midknightmist chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
wow, great story. nice tim whumping. thanks for sharing.
Trinkies chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Infinitechange chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Awww, very fun story! -
cmcaggia3 chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
Just a quick question, why are you such a good writer? Why do you make me cry and laugh and just plain old feel confused and happy and sad all in one? How do you do that? It's pure amaazingness. You just leap into the characters and portray them with perfection almost more than the actors:) uuh3
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG. first chapter but i have to go. hooked ouchie lol
MysteryFan15 chapter 23 . 4/13/2011
This is such a great story! One of my favorites The idea and writing was great. Can't wait for your next one. :)
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
"Several held the information that McGee knew would peak the hacker's interests," - "pique the hacker's interests".
missyAn chapter 23 . 3/17/2011
I loved this story so much,my heart broke when Tim thought that his team didn't trust him.I would love a follow-up team should never have doubted him. Gibbs doesn't deserve Tim's forgiveness and I cannot see how he can trust his team ever again.
Evci chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
I LOVED IT ! An amazing story !
Hermione's Shadow chapter 23 . 1/30/2011
awesome story! I loved it all the way through. When my friend comes on later today I'm going to check with her and see if she's come across this story and if she hasn't I'll definitely be sending it to her.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 23 . 1/29/2011
this chapter was great. A fantastic story with a well thought out plot line. There were twists and surprises balanced out by a steady A plot that kept the story on track. The angst was well balanced with the friendship side of it and you jumped from McGee to the team and back again with ease. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and hope to be seeing more from you in the future. As for story ideas, I would love to help but I can't think of anything to write myself and am currently entertaining myself writing episode tags. Yeah, no ideas currently floating around this brain. Sorry. :)
All-things chapter 23 . 1/29/2011
Great story! You should make a sequel.