Reviews for Innocence Lost
vindhya653 chapter 29 . 11/7/2015
sorry I'm just quoting song lines if I see parts of them in the text
vindhya653 chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
how else can I say it feel like a broken record
vindhya653 chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
make this an epic night
vindhya653 chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
did you specifically choose September 14th because it is Logan Henderson's birthday
vindhya653 chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
ur such a good writer
vindhya653 chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
ur such a good writer
vindhya653 chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
is everyone in California in this story? their school in the palm would is just a room
Guest chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
I hope you realize that you put the day of the shooting on Logan's actual b-day.
jessie2you chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Loved the story. I get really sad when I read one of your stories and one of the guys dies, so I love it when you put them trough so much and yet they turn out okay in the end. Please more like this and less of the dying. It's so depressing! You have quite the writing talent and I am trying to read all your stories. Taking me forever lol!
BigTimeRusher422 chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
I honestly couldn't stop reading it! Haha Your a really Amazing writer! Keep it up! And I LOVED the ending!:) 3 and the story is also a little more sad when you know the feeling, and have been bullied.. Very good story:)
Gifted Shadows chapter 30 . 5/18/2012
Oh mah bejizzles! This was depressing at first but THEN, wow lady! You did really well!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 30 . 12/6/2011
Oh my gosh that's such a cute chapter! Awesome way to end it! :D Sooooo cute! I loved this story! And I loved all of your OC's like the lawyer Ron Lewis and the nice Officer Hendricks, and both kids at the end! X3

I kinda would have liked to see something about the fact that the day of the shooting, Logan WAS going to do something about Andrews' bullying. He went to the bus driver and he was going to go to the principal as well. Maybe it could have been mentioned at the trial, just like, sweet irony that the day Andrew snapped for no one helping him, was the day that someone was going to help him, and he almost killed that very person! XD I just thought it would have been neat. :)

Awesome story, I stayed up late nights to read this. :D Probably shouldn't have with school the next day, but nothing could tear me away! XD
CelestialSonata7 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Aaaaaaaaaw the ending is so...sweet! Ha, lame pun I know. :P Everyone's spirits gotta lighten with ice cream! :D
CelestialSonata7 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Oh my gosh they're so sweet I want to cry!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Aaaaaaaaw that's so sweet! James' parents being all sweet with Logan! Just...aaaaaaaaaaaw!

I really love how Logan and James are basically asking the exact same thing and reacting the exact same way to getting the exact same answers, basically. It really shows just how strong there connection is and is just...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!