Reviews for Sexy Sadie
Fabi17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Long but really good
Zoethebug chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I realize that this was posted a REALLY long time ago, but I have to say it. I LOVED the Doctor Who references! Especially the Blink one! It was genius!
tniki713 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Really good story my favorite
Lines were hey over there that guy looks suspicious
Beastboy that's a buoy
I knew that :D
Shadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wait, that was a one shot it was so good I couldn't tell
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love it lol :)
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I knew those seagulls were suspicious! This was a great story
MidnightSun1668 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OMG i love how good you are at speaking like starfire.
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
How cute!
lv1s chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
For some reason I decided to read TT stories and I read all three of your sories and I have to say they were really good! )
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
SO AWESOME! It was like a real TeenTitans episode with a plot, a crazy villain, great twists, corny lines plus great mushy romance that the show never had because it was for kids! I loved it!
sisteroffive16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
AWESOME! That was probably the best RaeXBB one-shot I have ever read! Well written, with excitement, and a little sprinkling of romance! LOVED IT!

-sister
Hexpert chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
The beach. Where everything happens. I loved the plot and I loved Gizmo in this one. :) SexySadie was epic too! Well,even ex-villains need some love. Write more!~Hexpert
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
So funny and so sweet- I loved it!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVED THIS! the title was pretty strange, and i was like, uhm... sexy sadie? but then when i started reading this i was amazed. you kept everyone in character (which is extremely difficult), you added just the right amount of fluff, it wasn't in-your-face romance at all, and BEAST BOY AND RAVEN LOVE EACH OTHER! what else can you ask for in a BBRae fanfic? plus, there was an actual plot and everything. sometimes, people just forget the plot and do all of the romance. but, anyways, this was incredible. i loved the thing about final fantasy. that was hilarious. anyways, amazing story. absolutely amazing. keep writing, and i'll keep reading. :D
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I liked this. You don't find many stories like this anymore. Also, I like the fact that this idea is flexible. Even though you don't intend to, this could either be a oneshot or broken up into chapters. Although, I'm glad you just scrunched it all together. I'm not the patient type (although I'm a big procrastinator). Also, it took me awhile to get Sadie Hawk from "Sadie Hawkins Dance" but I eventually got it. Creative (I know I wouldn't have thought of it). I found it surprising that you had Gizmo and Kyd Wykkid join the Titans. VERY unexpected. I give this 4 stars. And that's actually good. I've never given out 5 stars (I'm very picky), but I don't find many 4 star worthy stories either. So 4 stars is definitely worth something with me. :)