Reviews for Poké Rangers Bandstand
Alex Aerni chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Thank you! Elvis Costello just so happens to be my favorite musical artist!
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 51 . 8/23/2011
Awesome, Bandstand is completed and Metallica has been defeated.

The Bandstand Rangers have completed their mission and the torch has been passed.

Now, onward to Samurai! :D
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 51 . 8/22/2011
This was actually a rather good ending.

The final battle was much better than the fight with Megadeth.

And so the Bandstand Rangers have completed their work. Until the crossover with the Space Rangers (if you are doing that atleast).
The Cheeseballs chapter 51 . 8/21/2011
AWESOME!

Can't wait for season 8, blaze.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 49 . 8/17/2011
Becks, Fionas, Josh and Sandras double date gets ruined by scream who innitiates their final plan.

But doesn't Megadeth mean 'fool proof' instead of 'full proof'?

And the fight with Megadeth was anti-climatic.

I will wait and see how the final chapters will go.

Good luck.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 49 . 8/16/2011
I've been looking at this story for a while now. By the looks of things you're almost done with it. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how this ends.

PS: I sent you some info in a PM on a story I'm in the middle of working on the first chapter for. I'll be waiting for a reply, but reply on your own time.
Evian chapter 48 . 8/12/2011
finally! i was waiting for beck x fiona to be cannon.
coldasice28 chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
Damn. That was good.

However, why didn't you tell me about your 8th season? I could've created a ranger for you. BLAH!

...

Okay, continue soon.
coldasice28 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
You had to use Violet for this... then again you told me lol. It was a good chapter... very good indeed.
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 47 . 8/4/2011
Time for a bit of catchup...

Killer Red and Soundwave have been eliminated.

And Metallica has a nuclear rod. Looks like there's going to be a very interesting chapter coming up next.

Anyway, can't wait to see how the series end. :D
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 41 . 7/15/2011
I knew that a monster would act as a host for a gameshow.

Sandra seems to be, a bit racist Scythers. Considering that she's part Scyther.

Owen coming to their rescue dressed as a zombie? That's weird in a funny way.

I see... hell will break loose if Owen dies. I wonder how the others will act in fights?

Well, I'm excited for the ten upcoming chapters. So keep up the good work.
coldasice28 chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Nice chapter. Congratulations on writing 300 adventures of your series. Hope there are many more to come. :)
coldasice28 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
That is insane! At least Claese makes an appearance to help Sandra. How come Sandra nearly dies in every single episode that has a storyline for her? Damn it to hell.

Next chapter looks promising.
coldasice28 chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Sorry. I have been so busy lately with everything going on. Damn... Soundwave is a pure idiot. I wonder what will happen to him? Oh well. Please continue soon.
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 37 . 6/5/2011
Seems like a lot of things happened since I last reviewed.

Let's see:

All Legend Killers eliminated, Amii makes a short return appearence, the Dark Musician Knight/Owen joins the team and Metallica is now married to Megadeth. Interesting twists here and there.

Alright, onto the review of the chapter.

Somehow, Sandra might make a decent training partner for Cam, since Sandra is a Scyther PokéMorph. But then again, she asks Cam out for a date, so it seems nice. :D

Interesting plan, having a ritual involving bringing dead enemies back to life by forcing people to dance to it. As least Cam was able to save the day.

Here's my guess: It's the PokéManiac known as Bill! :D