Reviews for OH so COMPLICATED!
alexlc chapter 45 . 2/10
Stayed up till 4am reading. :)
alexlc chapter 26 . 2/9
This is such an amazing story. :)
B4bidden.Products chapter 45 . 11/13/2014
Omg this story is insane i love it
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
How can anybody honestly read this shit?! So many grammatically errors, u kno ur story's got some serious problem when ur reader has to reread a sentence 5 or 6 times. Plz get a beta, or reread ur stories, cuz this is absolutely a shit ass story with all those errors.. PS. plot isnt bad tho.
Simsmaster606 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Couldn't get past the first couple pf paragraphs , you should invest in a beta.
thereadingmonster1120 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I'm only in chapter three but I have to say I don't like this insecure arose, she seems so venerable and lost. I want my badass Rose to come back
me chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
1st how in the hell can you have feeling for this piece of shit when you can read his mind and fucking feel him getting it on with other girls/./..oh fuck that... im gonna stop this story right now because its just nasty. im embarrassed for rose shes pathetic. and I can already tell that dimitri loves rose and knowing that and that she can see what hes doing he still is with other girls ya I don't fucking think so.
so having said that I refuse to read anymore of this garbage
Guest chapter 36 . 2/23/2013
Definitely weird but interesting at the same time! Its not what i expected but it is still good!
Lesya17 chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Really great story :D
Guest chapter 43 . 8/23/2012
It was a good story line but I hated it how could you take christrian Im so fucking mad now
Guest chapter 43 . 8/23/2012
It was a good story but I hated it you should have not put Christian out of it now I hate the story thanks a lot
All I Want Is To Be Wanted chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
what the hell...i was willing to ride with dimitri controlling all the elements...but this shit is crazy.
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Soo cute. Push and pull Make them together already

loventherussian17 chapter 45 . 7/8/2011
great story loved it now get to read the sequel and see what happens
burn me chapter 28 . 2/24/2011
hehe they living in my home town where i am now just wanted to say that good story so far :)