Reviews for Fourth and Goal
27CansOfTuna chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Really awesome story and so many goid momentd, loved that ending too, lol, amazing.
WickedBlue chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Awe, so cute. Great fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
lildeamon666 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Loved your story. ill be waitin for the next
AyameRose chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
GREAT END!... did u upload the lemon/lime from the last chappy to your profile yet?
karone-sakura chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
This was an amazing story! I loved it from start to finish! I'm disappointed it had to end. Thank you for sharing this brilliant story!
AyameRose chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
NICE MENTAL IMAGE

UPDATE PLEASE!
Anaconda Venom chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Wow... Really good D

I really enjoyed reading this one, specialy heeros and duos growing relationship. It dosen't just happen sudenly, it growes with time ) really good
AyameRose chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
ITS TIME FOR THE G-BOYS TO WOOP SOME STUCK UP RICH BOY ASS!
AyameRose chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
HAHA! i would pay money to see that! keep going... they really need to get past the crush stage!
AyameRose chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
hehe... HEERO IS PISSED *sings in very high girly voice*... ouch... srry about the finger dude... UPDATE SOON! haha... a duchebag got punched haha...
snowdragonct chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I really like a Heero who dares to admit his insecurities. Very sweet, and with an extra depth to him! I like that a lot. And yeah, like Duo, I think he's definitely showing his human side.
AyameRose chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
DAMN THAT BITCH!... this is a perfect example of my cousins nickname for her (relena the bitch whore)... yay! Duo is starting to feel for Heero! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AyameRose chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
...damn... Duo needs to start crushing on Heero... then things would really start to heat up!
SilverOwls chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Love the story. :D Can't wait for the next update.
lildeamon666 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
This is a good start but it seems duo is playing as a wide receiver and not a running back. Either way its your story and i do like it. soooo if your finished when can we expect the rest to be posted? cant wate for the updates! happy writing!