Reviews for Return to the Nautilus
America Liberty chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
yahhh you like all of the classics like me!

Great story!
Swallow B chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I was curious to read this, because I wrote a story called 'Return to the Nautilus', years ago, in French. It was quite different, though.

You say your story isn't plausible, but it might have had some success at the time 'Twenty Thousand Leagues' came out, as the world was much more religious and moral than it is nowadays. It might even have sold... That said, not sure Verne would have liked it. But then, not sure most original authors like what fans make of their stories. Not sure he would have liked mine either.

I suppose anything is plausible, more or less, especially if you don't take the sequel in account. Nemo is a fascinating and mysterious character.

I would have liked the story to be longer, with more details and dialogue, but I understand if you wrote it years ago, you might have lost inspiration for it.

(That is why I haven't posted mine: for the moment, my muse is in Harry Potter.)
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Interesting! I read Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea a few years ago, and I love it! You should write more of these.

Wolfie