Reviews for Two
Harta chapter 1 . 2/4
"His heart sunk a little more at the proof that even Tom, of all people, feared to touch him, even as he felt a vindictive flash of satisfaction for the very same reason. The hand retreated"

this is my favorite part of the story because it's just like Michael to feel that way. *cries* but the whole story is absolutely beautiful. You wrote out their relationship so well :""""
This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. Please write more Godfather fics. You are an excellent writer.
Mikkalea Luna chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was beautiful! I always liked the character of Tom. I think he was the one person Michael really trusted and respected. At the same time I think they were really different in some aspects, and of course that complicated their relationship sometimes.

I loved this story, because it feels to me like a missing scene of the movie! Their "voices" seemed real to me. And you showed, that in the end (despite everything) they are brothers who love each other.
Jasmin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is the kind of scene I always wanted in Part II. Tom is probably my favourite Godfather character. He's such a good son to the Don.

I think that's why the other guys were so harsh on him sometimes; it stemmed from frustration at their own insecurities. Sonny's anger, Michael's determination to escape and Fredo's weakness all lead them to take actions that the Godfather disapproved of, and gave him reason to be disappointed in them (or so they thought).

Tom, on the other hand, always did everything the Don asked; he was unwavering in his loyalty and devotion, because he understood the meaning of duty and gratitude. That resulted in jealousy from the others, who could never hope to emulate Tom's behaviour, purely because they never felt they had to earn the Don's love- they knew instinctively that as blood relations, his love for them was unconditional.

All their conflicts made Michael and Tom's relationship so complex, but in the end, when it mattered, they were brothers. And you captured that beautifully.
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Amazing.
Pure Addict chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. You did a really good job. i absolutely LOVED it. Tom is one of my favorite characters and i loved how you wrote him in this. It was so true! i always loved Tom's relationships with Michael and Sonny. Please write more!
anon chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Lovely. Thanks for writing!
StarscreamRox's chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This fan fic is AMAZING! This site needs MORE of Godfather fan fic like THIS! Please, please, I BEG of you write more! There is not enough good Godfather fan fic on this site. This makes up for that fact and then some by being beautifully written, characters wonderfully in character, absolutely amazing! I do believe I'm hooked! Please write more and soon! I need another fix already! XD And Tom has to be my favorite character of the movies/book and you portrayed him wonderfully here! Well done my friend! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is wonderful, not only the writing and the story line but the fact that it's a Tom/Mikey work but NOT slash. Thank God for that. Kudos to you big time. :)

Very sweet, when Mike knows that he's not alone. He's got one brother left. I love this, instant favorite for sure! Keep writing!

Ginger
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I really liked this :)

It was written so simplly and yet said so much. Good job, Michael is such a sad figure, but I suppose that's why he's interesting. Please write some more GF fics, I agree, we need more :D