Reviews for The Masquerade
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Love your story! I would be so happy for you to pick it up again. Your writing is very powerful!
T.J. Wise chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Please, please continue?
Cassy chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
It's been over a year but I'm still holding onto hope that you'll end up finishing this some day; the story had so much promise.
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
omg... i wish it'd happened exactly this way in the original series... :)
Black-White-Grey chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
i just re read all the chapters...and i miss this story so much :(

hopefully you will decide to continue it sometime in the future.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
This story has so much potential and I hope you can find the time to continue it.
BoothBonesLover1 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Please, please, please continue this story! I loved every second of it so far, and when I got to this chapter and saw that there was not more, I was so sad! Please continue :)
Jess chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I really wish you could finish this, I'm in love with it. 3
Lilly Emerald chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
oh no there are no more chapters for me to read. I really hope you update soon as I notice it's been a while since you last updated. Maybe I could pretty please have a new chapter as a christmas present? lol looking forward to reading more
Lilly Emerald chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
oh no poor Damon! Even though it was an evil cliffhanger ending I did enjoy this chapter. And I think you should write this story how you want and not pay too much attention to the TV show.
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Elena can't feel betrayed because she was just a second ago kissing Damon lol. Oh I wonder what will happen next time to find out...
delena86 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
amaaaaaaaaazing story! i love it! please update soon!
JessIsMoi chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I LOVE this story! It's amazing and you're an amazing writer :).

Please update soon! This is one of my fav fanfics. (& I only read DE fics ;) )

I've favorited you and everything.. I think... I just got this account, so I could review my fav stories (Like this one..)
KittyTylz chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
I think that you are amazingly gifted when it comes to writing Vampire Diaries fics. I'm a huge Delena fan and you capture their essence perfectly. I adore all your fics so far. The storyline is great and your writing style is well carried through. Damon is my favorite person in the world and you have captured his character nicely, he is an extremely complex character and I find myself very often going 'hmmm wow that totally what he would've done/acted/said' when reading your stories. Love the work, hope to see more updates and work from you often.

Take care

Kat
Silvia chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
This fanfiction was great, first one i ever read :)

but it was a great one to start with, awesome job! Are you going to continue it? Please do! I must know what happens next! Haha :D

Thanks for this awesome piece!

Delena 3 ftw!