Reviews for Summer of Love
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
this was great! i'm sure i will love reading the sequel :D
gleek9739 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY.

WHY IN THE GOODNESS OF ... ITS AMAZING!

I'm sad I haven't found it sooner! Me likes it :)
gleek9739 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Haha, I really liked this :)
Hetalialuuver4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I LOVE YOU FOR ADAM LAMBERT REFERENCE! 3
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
kool more drama
Semper Fi Sweatshirt chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
This is really good. I like it a lot. St. Hummel is so very adorable when you write it. :)

Just a quick question, did Santana miss the party because she got a book? Or was it something else. Lol just something I picked up on that never got explained.

Anyway great job! :)

Semper Fi,

Eia
congotandsja chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I just love this. It's adorable AND it's St. Hummel. Plus it's got brotherly!Furt. There's no way I couldn't love this.
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
kawii i love this pairing
sassy selena chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
i love this story :) :) i think the ending is great!
Always With Amy chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Aw, Kinn bromance. Very nice. (:
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'm in love with Kurt. I want Jesse. I love StHummel fictions and I always want more...

Really, I like how it begins. I can't read all the story tonight but I think it's a very, veeeery good start. Mostly about the pairing, but I loved the dialogues too...

And, please, wake up Mercedes ! St James is gayer than a duet between Lady Gaga and Mylène Farmer ! [Ok maybe it's not a good comparison, but you know what I mean...]

I can't wait to read the other chapters :D

[Sache que je te suspecte fortement de parler français ;) Mais dans le doute, je préfère ne pas prendre de risques...]
Moosxaxlot chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Wonderful ending!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the sequels~!
Rachel Lily Gleek Potter chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
aww loved it :)
mass-produced chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Ah such a cute ending XD!~
azulwednesday chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
OMB ... this was an amazing story. I am so glad that Kurt got a happy ending with Jesse & Finn. I really loved reading it and loved your writing style. I am excited to read the three oneshots that you have planned. Thank you for writing this fanfiction. It has been much fun reading it and waiting for updates. Great job.