Reviews for Of Time and Shadows old
bakuragrey1998 chapter 2 . 3/31
I support Link x Anyone but Oc, guys, or malon/romani. Link x Impa is a great pairing and needs more stories with it!
Pablojcd chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
It was short but I really really reeeeaaaallllyy enjoyed it. :) it was sweet
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Up date soon! I like this pairing! As long as Impa from OOT or from SS are in the fics.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
How did Link become the Black Knight?
draco122 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
that was very good i liked it a lot.

Draco122
chm01 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
at first only becasue it was you i gave this fic a chance, and while it was interesting i find that is not really my thing. on another thing, in your profile you said that you read a linkXelincia fic, could you give me the name of said fic please? i would appreciate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Link and Impa?Wierd..Have you not seen her personality in oot abridged in youtube? ''POWER IS BEAUTIFULL!''' hahahaha _

Nice story by the up the good work _
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Ok deifintaly a unusual paring since as far as I can tell there is only one Link/Impa fic on FFN. I am a Zelinker but I will read the other parings as well if they are well written and are not yoai. I like this this it is a very rare parings, you aren't taking potshots at Zelda or Hyrule in general. I will have to keep an eye on this one ~GraysonPaladin
StormGambler chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Keep going. I want to know more!
Kiba Wolf chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
You know when I wrote a little one-shot over this couple, I think it was literally the only LinkxImpa pairing on the site (not to sound like a hipster or whatever), but I'm glad (after reading over the reviews for the first chapter) that some people are expanding their ideas of what a pairing is and what makes a pairing.

I guess in a long-winded way I'm saying, "Thank you!" for not only writing this story, but continuing to expand the world of fanfiction in your own way. Kudos man, kudos.

On to chapter two!

(And reading the chapter a/n, I'll have to make a memo to remember to read the new version.)

"Impa was praying to the Goddesses that the cold won't..." Wouldn't instead of won't (if I'm not mistaken).

"She past the prairies and her mare climbed up the hills of the Northern Plains." Passed instead of past I believe.

I'm liking how the suspense is gettin' built up between the Black Knight and Impa as they prepare to meet each other.

He... wait he hid in the snow? Maybe it's the sudden caffeine intake talking, but that really hits my funny bone.

Haha, oh that horse. I love that horse.

I suppose the surprise wasn't for us so much as the characters, as far as the Black Knight's true identity goes. That being said, I think, especially considering the length, the surprise played out nicely.

"His eyes still had that innocents and shine she had fallen for long ago." Innocence instead of innocents.

You know you did well in luring the reader into a particular comfort zone with this pair, to the point that it was worth a small mental cheer when Impa saw his unchanged eyes.

You know there's something really comforting and natural about this couple, and I think it's largely because they can back each other up and defend each other when need be. I'm not bashing Zelda or anything like that, but someone who can defend herself would probably be a boon to Link. I'm just sayin'.

"The cold air dropped one's strength considerably low to the point of shear exhaustion and a desire to rest." Sheer instead of shear (baa!)

You know I have to say, I ws curious in the beginning just how good this would turn out, but you impressed me. By time the ending rolled around I really felt like you had sold the couple; you made the pairing work that's for sure.

I particularly like the last few paragraphs as I really don't believe anything can beat ending on a strong note.
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hmm...

I'm a bit of a fan of odd pairings when it comes to LoZ. I think alot of that comes from seeing so many Zelink fics. Not that there's anything wrong with them, in fact there are some really amazing ones out there.

I suppose it's a case of too much of a good thing, which is why I enjoy the Mink pairing in particular since I feel like it's the only one that even tried to compete with the classic Zelink, aside from all the random yaoi.

I regress though.

(Writing this as I read, sorry if it seems jumpy)

I like how you put a different spin on the character of Impa. I think, all things considered, she's a really under-appreciated character. Emotion always spins things one way or another, so of course giving Impa some helps spin the story in her favor, you know?

"I have to do this, Impa. Their calling me." I have to point that out, just cuz it's such a common mistake and must be combated, ha ha. "They're" instead of "their."

"...her short silver rustled and she shivered..." Seems to be missing a word there, not that big of a deal, it happens, ha ha. Just pointing stuff out as I go, don't mind me.

Although on that note, I like how you used the time split to your advantage as far as making the relationship more believable. I suppose I would've liked to see more of Link's side of things since, in my opinion, it's more him we need to hear from than Impa.

"She hadn't had a descent nights sleep since his departure..." "Decent" instead of "descent."

Okay so if the Black Knight is indeed Link, well I guess I can comment on that in the next chapter.

I will wait and see!

Na, never mind, I'll comment now. Thinking back on it I guess you weren't trying to hide the fact that the Black Knight is Link anyways, I was gonna comment on that though.

You had some good details as far as describing the new look goes.

The only other thing I really wonder about, or rather, want to see more of is relationship building between the two characters, particularly since it's written as a romance and feels more like a hybrid of adventure/romance.

Anyways, on to the second chapter. Good first one overall.
MrsArmitage chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I am SOOO looking forward to more to this story. X3 I adore this pairing, but unfortunately it's not very popular.

Also, for the record, I don't really see how Zelink is canon anyway...It's not like they've actually ever gotten together or anything. P:
StormGambler chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I would love to see more of this story cause this is my favorite Legend of Zelda pairing.
Xemnas Swan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Keep going! this a very good story. I love to see the rest.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is a pretty good story, and you should finish it.