Reviews for Champagne From a Paper Cup
PurplecatXD chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Jesus fucking Christ the angst is real in this one.

Really fucking painful
Da FEELS chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is going to sound mean to some people but I'm gonna say it.
Sam and Carly should be together, yeah it sucks for felix but is he seriously going to be happy watching Sam dwindle like a limp lightbulb when she clearly loves Carly?
The fact that they're married is stupid too, fuck it, "marriage" is simply a shoddy piece of paper that don't mean shit. Felix and Sam may have only just been married but Carly and Sam have arguably been "married" longer with all their history.
Who cares if you break up the conventional straight marriage? My parents split when I was a kid and I was devasted but I'm 18 now and I don't bitch and whine about how "selfish" it was when they broke up, clearly they weren't meant to be together and why should they have suffered for me and my siblings, in the end they found their partners who made them so much happier and better people and I'd much rather have that than watch my parents miserable existence.
C'mon Charlie can deal with it, felix has gotta accept he can't touch the surface of Carly and Sams love and find someone else. Deal with it
PLL-Naomily-iCarlyLover chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Amazing story! I mean it one of the best i have read , its so beautiful the way you describe every feeling. Its so great and so sad at the same time it made me cry. Again it was beautiful and i loved it CAM forever :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This story is absolutely beautiful. You did an amazing job of capturing all the feelings that results from such a fucked up situation. The fact there's no sequel to this is physically painful to me.
AsheWottlin chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So I kind of really hate you, you made my heart ache and hurt me in such a way that an apology is necessary. Your style is beautiful, and you captured the emotions really well, and it was just a really lovely concept. I didn't realize the time skips at first because you everything flows so well and usually they're poorly done so kudos on that as well. So yeah, my heart hurts and your story was lovely. Thank you.
cyprus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
ahhh perfect.
EmilyPLLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2012

This was insanely beautiful. Asdfghjkl. I love you. Omg.

First off, I love how this was post-college, when they're older, because it shows that even then you aren't sure of your feelings. You know you love Sam, but you don't know what that means. You know you can't just be with her, because for God's sake she's married, with a daughter. You realize you could break up a family, and that it wouldn't be fair. It's selfish and heartless, but you don't care. Because you're in love.

I thought I might share with you how your story made me feel about Carly. I love you. Really. Just for this story. So heartbreakingly beautiful. Please write more Cam. I love them like a fat kid loves a big, fat piece of juicy chocolate cake.

K bye.
emilio-lestevez chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow..this was wonderfully written and the plot is just superb... breathtaking.
Infinii chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I just realized I never reviewed this story. Written beautifully. I can feel the longing..
Cain chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was so gut-wrenching! I mean, I was all 'screw Felix', but then there was Charlie, and I was like 'ok, Carly, time to back off' but I didn't really want her to because, you know, they're such an OTP, but yeah. Great work, as usual. I loved the open ending.
Lazy Penman chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Very nice, emotional and true. So heartbreakingly beautiful.
Nindira chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OMG im utterly and totally in love with your stories, the best Icarly stories ive read ever, thought this way is dying for a sequel on this, thought like i said this way is perfect gonna keep going through your stories, ive just found them, and only have read three, so i have still more ones to go :D...please don't stop writting them
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Best ending line ever? I think so.

Honestly though, this whole story was great! Even though the story didn't always feel Carly and Sam I cared so much about the characters, and I got completely wrapped up in the story, I probably wouldn't have noticed if my cat had started on fire!

...Ok, I might of, but my reaction would have been seriously delayed. You did an amazing job of showing both their stuggles, and the whole thing feels very real, very honest.
Shhh-Its-An-Alias chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I wish I could tell you something origional and beautiful about your writing, because you truly deserve every compliment. Your writing is so beautiful it calls out for other writers to try and match it (of course we fail) but a lot of the reviews for this story are beautiful in themselves. Your genius is spreading.
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011