Reviews for Dragon Troubles
Mining Saiyan chapter 3 . 3/23
Hey, nice story! The characters are really growing on to me. So, I wanted to ask something: Could you add an OC of mine into the story, you know. As an extra character. You don't have to but I would love if you did. Here's a description just in case: He's around the age of 15-16, he has black hair with Gohan's hair style when he was training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, not the long one, the shorter one. He's slightly muscular, around Future Trunks' muscle size. Give him any boy's clothing. He has a Saiyan tail, ('cause he's a Saiyan) He has black eyes. He's arrogant like Vegeta and goofy and brave, protective like Goku, he's on Gohan's intellectual level. That's all! Like I said, you don't have to add him but I would really like if you would! Geez that took 20 minutes to write this review/comment/request Keep up the good work!
Mining Saiyan chapter 2 . 3/23
The empire is obviously the Saiyans. lol
ChaosZX chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
It's pretty well written. Hope you continue.
Hero Entertainment chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh, here we go. I understand you don't like GT all that much and you prefer the future established in DBO but you are contradicting yourself here. You're using GT characters from a special in which the world is completely different to the one portrayed in DBO. In DBO most of the earths populace have undertaken advance martial arts, humans are effectively the new 'warrior' race. There's also the fact that there are now Namekian and Majin races living on earth which you have not shown any indication of in this story. So far I've been under the assumption that all Goku's classmates are human. Plus Zastin's statement of earth being underdeveloped with the world of DBO in mind would be incorrect as it takes 216 years after Goku left with Uub. Don't you think Capsule Corp's technology would have advanced a lot in that time? Plus they have access to Namekian tech since they live on earth on now. My main point is you need to establish all this before just tossing out there. Other wise this is a great story so far but yeah, think you need to think a little more about the facts.
BadazzEXE chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
i see alot of future plot in this chapter especially the suitors maybe you can make them a villian for you can put some action in the story but aside from that like i said great chapter and keep it up and hope to see a new chapter soon saw that you have not updated in some time so yea...
BadazzEXE chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
kind of want to know what lala reaction will be when she find out that goku jr is part saiyan guess i'll just have to wait and see aside from that great job on this chapter and keep it up
BadazzEXE chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
really like where this storys going though i have never seen the movie of goku jr i still like this fan fic hope to see more
novablaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
If goku jr is as strong as the second alien goku has fought it would probably be raditz or maybe nappa but no were close to frieza,and he doesn't need a huge powerlevel to achieve that form.
Dumke480 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Are you coming back to this?

I really loved the story thus far.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
great story, I hope that you update soon
GSP224 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This story is turning out to be really good,glad ur not adding anything gt related other then the special(which i liked). Update soon.
Toxicsnake91 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
really good chapter, glad your continuing with this

keep up the good work
drake202 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
cool new chapter though I gotta wonder will Goku jr accend to super saiyan 2 and 3 eventually
RyumaOmega chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I am sooo glad you are continuing this fanfic since this is one of my favorite fanfics to read and quite unique since no other author has actually decided to write a DBZ/To Love-Ru crossover fanfic before. I am also happy you decided not to include the events that have occured during the DBGT series and only what has occured in canon DBZ manga. However pertaining the use of Super Saiyan 4, if you don't want to use that transformation in this fanfic that is fine since this is your fanfic and you decide what you want to include or not include. However, even though DBGT was a short series and contained a few things I didn't enjoy, Super Saiyan 4 was one thing I absolutely loved about the series. It was a unique transformation that can only be attained if a Saiyan still has his tail and has complete control over his Great Ape transformation which leads to a Super Saiyan transformation even greater than the other three transformations. And against a being as powerful as King Deviluke and whoever King Deviluke has for enemies, Goku Jr. would certainly need the power of not only Super Saiyan but of Super Saiyan 2, 3, and 4 later on down the road. Just food for thought. Also, pertaining to what Goku Jr. said last chapter about him only being a little more powerful than the second alien that his Great Great Grandfather Goku Sr. fought, would he be talking about Frieza when he said that? If he is then that would simplify things for me since I know where to estimate his power level. Frieza at his strongest would be around 120 million in his Final Form at one hundred percent his true power. Goku Sr., after he first became a Super Saiyan and before he had full control of his Super Saiyan transformation with his fight against Cell, was only estimated to be around 150 million. So, with full control of his Super Saiyan transformtion which augments his base power level by one hundred times (and when I say full control I am talking about when Goku Sr. and Gohan attained the full power of their Super Saiyan transformation during their time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber), Goku Jr.'s base power level would be somewhere around 1.5 million and with the Super Saiyan transformation that would put his power level around 150 million, the same power level that Goku Sr. had when he first became a Super Saiyan against Frieza (which would make Goku Jr. a little more powerful than Frieza). Of course that is just my thoughts and speculations on the subject and over the Super Saiyan transformation. When I read the manga, I tried to figure out how strong a Super Saiyan transformation was. This is what I came up with. Hope my point of view helps you to come up with new ideas for this fanfic of yours in the later chapters when Goku Jr. faces more powerful warriors and enemies. Keep up the great work and update this fanfic as soon as you can!
Bear of Cali chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Rather straight forward but ok.