Reviews for As I Recall
Sunnykisses chapter 46 . 10/16/2016
A surprise update! Fantastic. Sam has really come a long way.
Sara2210 chapter 46 . 10/16/2016
Yaay! So happy to see this updated and it's so great to read how Sam is doing so much better. Looking forward to more :)
sassie69 chapter 46 . 10/16/2016
Great to see a new chapter. Wrapping up nicely with a level 10.
A Smiling Cat chapter 45 . 9/30/2016
I was a bit worried when I started reading, but I really liked what you did with the characters ! I love Sam and Josh's friendship and I think Toby and Sam work great together ! Also, CJ, Leo and Jed are nicely done, even if we don't read about them as often...
Thanks for sharing
Sunnykisses chapter 45 . 8/15/2016
Hello! I hope you continue the story at some point. I so enjoyed reading through your many chapters, and am glad Sam is finally getting back into the swing of things. This story has been wonderfully written. You really capture the true essence of Sam, Josh, Toby, and President Bartlet.
Sunnykisses chapter 35 . 8/15/2016
I so love how the champagne glass broke without Sam's realizing that had happened. Shows that he still has to recover.
Sunnykisses chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
I love the progress of this story and how you place in triggers for Sam. It is always interesting to see how he will cope.
Sunnykisses chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Finally, Jed and Sam reunite! Interesting to see how Sam lost any decorum around the president due to his lapsed recovery
Sunnykisses chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Good last few chapters. I enjoy how Josh is so attentive, but also how he represents how badly the team wants Sam back
Sunnykisses chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
A very good chapter.
Sunnykisses chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Good chapter
Sunnykisses chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
I think this story has a really neat starting concept, in that you take the character who knows the most (i.e. about the census, etc.) and essentially remove him from the West Wing.
Sunnykisses chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
I like the inclusion of Sam's headaches. A very real side effect of TBIs
Sunnykisses chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
I'm a little worried about Sam being home by himself. Is is ankle fully healed? Does he remember the accident?
Sunnykisses chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
Ah, was waiting for that crying scene. Poor Sam.