Reviews for The Edge Of Brief Insanity
Fayesy54321 chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow - TinTin is caught between Scott and Virgil like a fly in a web! What a lovely thought! Great opening chapter that made me want to read more! x
Inyri chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fic. It was adorable and insightful and so well written! I'd never considered Scott/Tin-Tin, but now I'm totally on board! I'm currently plotting a long fic and they're going to be one of my pairings :) Also, you inspired one of the pieces in my Thunderbirds Drabbles series (#9 - Shooting Star). Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration! I hope it's ok that I gave you credit for it.
16pennies chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
I'm just now getting back into Thunderbirds (haven't watched it since I was a very little girl!) but this fic is by FAR the best I've come across!

Scott was always one of my favourites as well as Tin-Tin, but I never considered pairing them until now and I love it. Your characterization is excellent and the way you portray everyone is perfect. My favourite part was probably all the silliness that took place at various times in Thunderbird 1.

I'm selfishly wishing there was more. I'd love to see how they are "together" and especially what the rest of the boys make of it. It's all exquisite as it is, though, so I can't allow myself to be too heartbroken (and please don't consider this pressure to write a sequel. I certainly don't want you to feel forced by any means.).

So thank you very much for this masterpiece, and I'm off to investigate more of your other works now (and probably have a Thunderbirds marathon while I'm at it). I can't wait to read more of your witty writing!

Also sorry to ask, but do you have any recommendations for other good Thunderbirds fics?

TeaCoffeeBooks
LiseLore chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Aw, this was a lovely story ! Loved reading this a third and fourth time !
Thanks Julie !

Sequel ? Maybe with Virg ?
LiseLore chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Loved this chapter ! :D Got my Scott-Virg scene ! LoL I was totally forgotten about this scene so, sorry for the complaint ! :s :P
LiseLore chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Loving this story ! Only thing I'm missing is interaction between the brothers. Dunno, but a Gordon-Alan chat about Tin-Tin would have been nice. Or just Scott and Virgil talking about anything ?
LiseLore chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Another side of Scott Tracy ! :D Me likey ! I like it how he starts to show his feelings.
LiseLore chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aw, I love Tin-Tin, Scott and Virg together talking and comforting her ! :D I always imagined Tin-Tin with someone else then Alan. Virg or Scott... At first I was for Tin-Tin and Virgil but he belongs with Penny ! :P
killer4853 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
love the story and how it ended
Nettiet68 chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
That was a pleasant read, thanks for writing.
Nettiet68 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I could just imagine Scott doing exactly that. Your characterisation is excellent.
Nettiet68 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Alan is a jackass!
Nettiet68 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
It's really wonderful how you're building the relationship up - I'm looking forward to reading more.
WolfLeap chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Oh Teobi, this was fantastic! You don't often read a story that's set through Tin-Tin's perspective. What was even more interesting was her relationship with Scott that slowly progressed throughout the story. I never thought of them as a couple up until now; you would only imagine her with the spiteful Alan, or the much more handsome Virgil (I'm only saying this because he's one of my favourites! :P). So this was a nice change, Scott and Tin-Tin ... I love it!

I loved every bit in this story. My favourite part would have to be when Scott and Gordon had a play-fight in the pool in Chapter 14, and Tin-Tin dived underneath Scott and tickled his foot. I could imagine the whole scene very well; it was well nicely done and made me laugh.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of work. For the past few days I have developed writer's block, and unfortunately I haven't written much for the Mall story. So what do you do when you're frustrated and on the edge of ripping your hair out of your skull? You keep calm and read another Thunderbirds fanfic ... and I'm glad I found this!

Well done! xx
LexietFive chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Love this story. It's so unusual to see Tin-tin paired with scott but hey it works. Always thought she deserved so much better than spoilt brat Alan.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »