Reviews for Every Night, I Dream You Die
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was amazing! I had a huge lump in my throat after reading the last line. Not many stories leave me on the verge of tears, this really had an impact. I loved it! Well done.
LiseLore chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was an amazing one-shot ! I'm a Virg-Scott fan as brothers. And I always love storys that show their closeness.

Thanks !
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great oneshot. You could really feel the emotion in those last sentences.
krycek chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was so awesome! It usually amuses me to read such emotional stuff about puppets, but this time I was almost reduced to tears. Of bittersweet sadness, not amusement. It was so well written as well. I loved it.
Silver Bee chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is the kind of story that stays with the reader for a long time - it really packs an emotional punch. Poor Virgil - you capture his feelings beautifully. A really lovely story! Bee
RaijuBlue chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awwww, that was sweet. I love Scott, I really do, he always has the ability to comfort his brothers (even if they're dreaming about totally unrelated, terrifying things than this).

I think this was beautifully written, as it was something I can definitely conceive happening between them and because the emotions that come across are so powerful. It's a story that actually makes me sit and think "Aww, that's so sweet" and makes me smile instead of a story that I know is sweet but doesn't really evoke any feeling.

In short; love it :)
Cip chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well written, emotive and deep. I really enjoyed reading this :D And I massively wanted to hug both of them at the end!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
great sweet story
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh...oh...wow. This made me want to cry, it was so beautiful. The way you described the emotions made it feel so real. Everything was captured to perfection, especially the way he couldn't get out what he wanted to say, yet Scott still managed to understand.

Oh wow, this was stunning, i can't put into words how beautiful it was, the review doesn't give it nearly enough credit!
Teobi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, what can I say? This has actually moved me to tears! OMG, so emotional, so raw. So beautiful. I absolutely love it. Thank you!