Reviews for Ménage a trois
Steve chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Well, I've lost my vampire threesome story virginity now. Thanks Ficalicious! That was a pretty intense read. Time for a cold shower :P
artzannie25 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
oh god.. no really.. ive been enjoying your dirty christmas series.. i havent read any of your bones stories yet. but as its a favorite show of mine.. ive always been curious as to see what a fanfiction version of bones and booth would be like! since there really isnt much in the show i would have changed.. except for them getting together..
ujemaima chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
This is an amusing but lovely, smutty fanfic!
sick-of-dreams chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I love your stories. I only just discovered them as I've been mostly reading in the SVM fandom... *blushes* so sorry that I haven't reviewed all of them.. I'll try to be more throug for subsequent updates. XD
reina13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
it is very well written i like it alot. have you thought about doing one where it was eric sookie and godric you could set it season2 right after godric saves her from the rapist but before he dies
Shanna chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Alcide, Sookie and Eric would be great! I'm not a Bill fan.
Hang Him Higher chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
WOW. OMFG. *massive nosebleed* *dies*

*comes back* I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Just when I thought the first part was awesome, you write the prelude which is also awesome! I'm half speechless. THANK YOU! 3
Spirit chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
OMG girl the way you keep teasing us with the endings not complete OMG if you were one of my friends I'd pluck you in the forehead, lol! **** (four stars) you would have had five if you described what happened when they went upstairs, lmao!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow, that was amazing! I've never read a SookiexBillXEric threesome before. And truthfully, I am not a fan of threesomes. But I love this story! And I agree. I dont like it when someone favorites or alerts one of my stories but doesn't review...its annoying...I always think "it's not hard!" hehe
Featherz chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
ASDFGASDFGADSFG. So. damn. hot.

Loved it 33333333 In fact I've rampaged through all your True Blood stories and they are all amazing. Yum.
sah9 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
WOW. Love this story and all of your other stories. Very hot
levebreaks chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Goodness. How is it even possible you only have 24 reviews. Well, here's number 25. Hurray times a million. Never expected a second bit, but no wonder you got so many requests. You should definately either write more lemons in this story (make it a weekend marathon) or just do another eric/sookie/bill lemon. I enjoyed how you made Bill and Eric fight. No kidding that would get Sookie's juices flowing. She is human (well at least partially). Nice description of her undoing his pants. Yum. Bill making fun of Eric's lack of stamina against Sookie was hysterical. Don't make me beg...oh ok. Please please please write more.
redandsparkly chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Thanks so much for this unexpected prequel, it was most excellent. I don't blame Sookie for getting off from watching those two fight, its nearly my favourite thing ever on True Blood. Love your work, I hope you consider writing more Vampwichy goodness.
sequan chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Nice. I like Sookie/Bill/Eric. Is the story really finished ?
KG1586 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Thanks for doing the backstory! It was so steamy and I love your writing.