Reviews for Insanity is Forever
daniel.rivers.73345 chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Can you finish off this story I want to know what happene after Master Cyclonis & Aerrow.
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
A bit improved from your previous chapter. I suggest that you could put in more detail how he flew the skimmer. Like using his mouth or feet. As for the prison exploding, wth. That moment was really out of place.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is not a very good chapter here. It was too short and you were missing Capitalization for a lot of the dialogue sentences.
StormRocker chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
It's like, a Hannibal Lector kind of story and as much as I think to myself "OMG, how can it be possible for a man to do this?", you strangley manage to engage my attention to the story and make me enjoy it in a strange way, you have really captured the true nature of insanity with vincent. Well done :)
Hivedragon chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
I really liked this tory, would defiantly like to see a sequeal to this.
kappa chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
omg that was good as! you so have to make a sequel :D
angel on wings chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
YES PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS WAS SOO GOOD!

~angel
kyrogue23 chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
this was a good story and a good ending, so please make a sequel to this story
kyrogue23 chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
how long till the next chapter this is getting good and i want to know what happens to this psycho
angel on wings chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
very well done! can't wait for the next chappie! update soon
BlueLeaf51 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! and i have not been disapointed!, it's great! i absolutely cannot wait!
Hivedragon chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Great that your back with the story, the chapter was great.
kyrogue23 chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
out of all the horror stories i read this one beat them. For making vincent the most sick killer he is and how long till the next chapter .
Hivedragon chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Wow pretty good dark fic.
BlueLeaf51 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Hahaha, freaking love it!, this is way better than the original one i wrote for you!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »