Reviews for A Skilene-Filled September
CarVie16 chapter 25 . 6/13
This is too adorable. Love it. The part where they confessed their feelings at the same time was very cute.
CarVie16 chapter 18 . 6/10
Love it. Sweet and touching.
CarVie16 chapter 17 . 6/10
This was awkward. Pretty great though.
CarVie16 chapter 14 . 6/10
My smile just grew bigger and bigger as I read on. Cute moment.
CarVie16 chapter 11 . 6/9
Ooo. Love the drama in this chapter. Definitely loved the conversation between Skipper and Marlene.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 30 . 1/9
This was an exciting one! It's sweet that Skipper would give up his position as leader just to keep Marlene safe. I believe wholeheartedly that he would. I'm glad Skipper was able to fool Blowhole and save Marlene.

I actually was curious as to why it wasn't included in "The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole" how no one believed that Blowhole was real. I mean, I feel like that would be one of my first thoughts. Like, "OMG! He is real!"

While I didn't get to enjoy September 2010 with all of your other readers, I did enjoy every scenario of this project. I'm also glad I didn't have to wait for the next chapter to be posted. ;)

Magnificent!
Otter puns . . . XD

I loved the last lines. Even without "I love you," it was absolutely perfect. I was glad the two could gain a higher understanding of each other and their own feelings.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 28 . 1/9
I loved the "Classified" scenario. Once again, only Skipper . . .

I liked how you reused the "just talking" from "Monkey Love." The last few lines have to be my favorite. "How are you hearing these actions?" I love that. I would probably use that in real life, but probably not for romantic purposes. The details on that are classified.

Your "Scenario note" had me giggling. What would you even call that? It's like breaking the fourth wall in reverse, and then forward again. I'M SO CONFUSED. XD
PeaceBaby7 chapter 27 . 1/9
While I found this absolutely adorable (and had no choice but to laugh at the hippie part), I have one question. If Skipper took Marlene to 2015 from 2010, doesn't that technically mean he would still go through the pain of not seeing her for five years because the 2010 Skipper would wake up one morning with her just gone without a trace? Plus, if the two Marlenes saw each other, there would be another rip in the time-space continuum.

However, while I'm over-analyzing everything, I still liked the idea nonetheless. This isn't a lesson in time-space physics or whatever it's called, but a Skilene ficlet meant for fanguin entertainment. I tend to overthink things and forget that. I love it!
PeaceBaby7 chapter 26 . 1/9
That last line, though. Almost reminds me of my "Skipper's Curse," except there was, unfortunately, no kiss. But the fluff made up for that. Although less symbolic, I like this cure much better than the "cure" in "Littlefoot."

I had to laugh at random reader's review. How could you leave Mort out in the heat! xD
PeaceBaby7 chapter 25 . 1/9
I really liked this idea. I think my favorite was: "I am a nuclear weapon, and Marlene is my uranium." Only Skipper . . .

I've always found the idea of "unknowingly completing each other's sentences" a bit corny in romantic movies, but my Skilene heart couldn't help but love it for this scenario. Skipper and Marlene truly do go together.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 24 . 1/9
Serendipitous indeed. Don't you just love that word? Serendipitous. It's just fun to say.

Anyway, I really like how your ideas just got even better and more creative with each scenario. I liked how you used the idea of Private's "hypnosis skills" that were mentioned in "Can't Touch This." Fantastic!
PeaceBaby7 chapter 23 . 1/9
I think what I like most about this one is even without the direct words "I love you," we still get the idea that they have feelings for each other and they've realized them. I thought that was a really cute way to go with it.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 22 . 1/9
This whole scenario had me literally laughing out loud (yes, I know the difference between figurative and literal, and I meant what I said). I could totally see Kowalski asking Skipper if he wished he had his IQ. I'm really glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that. xD And Skipper sleep-eating is a pretty funny image too. This would be a great way for Skipper to admit his feelings. I hate that he was technically forced to, but at least Marlene feels the same way about him!

PS, I never really understood why it's called a "polygraph." If "poly" means "many" and "graph" means "images," then why would a machine that detects lies be a word that means "many images"?
PeaceBaby7 chapter 21 . 1/9
Oh, Skipper. Does everything have to be an investigation with you? *shakes head*

I think my favorite part of this one was the "You really love me, too?" Slip of the tongue, there, Marlene? Haha, love it.