Reviews for A Skilene-Filled September
"Where did you come from?" could've had a worse answer and for not making it that I thank you
And now, Antonio and Skipper are married
Not really helpful, but when I started to read this the girliest song I know came on, hahaha
CarVie16 chapter 25 . 6/13/2016
This is too adorable. Love it. The part where they confessed their feelings at the same time was very cute.
CarVie16 chapter 18 . 6/10/2016
Love it. Sweet and touching.
CarVie16 chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
This was awkward. Pretty great though.
CarVie16 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
My smile just grew bigger and bigger as I read on. Cute moment.
CarVie16 chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Ooo. Love the drama in this chapter. Definitely loved the conversation between Skipper and Marlene.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
This was an exciting one! It's sweet that Skipper would give up his position as leader just to keep Marlene safe. I believe wholeheartedly that he would. I'm glad Skipper was able to fool Blowhole and save Marlene.

I actually was curious as to why it wasn't included in "The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole" how no one believed that Blowhole was real. I mean, I feel like that would be one of my first thoughts. Like, "OMG! He is real!"

While I didn't get to enjoy September 2010 with all of your other readers, I did enjoy every scenario of this project. I'm also glad I didn't have to wait for the next chapter to be posted. ;)

Magnificent!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
Otter puns . . . XD

I loved the last lines. Even without "I love you," it was absolutely perfect. I was glad the two could gain a higher understanding of each other and their own feelings.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 28 . 1/9/2016
I loved the "Classified" scenario. Once again, only Skipper . . .

I liked how you reused the "just talking" from "Monkey Love." The last few lines have to be my favorite. "How are you hearing these actions?" I love that. I would probably use that in real life, but probably not for romantic purposes. The details on that are classified.

Your "Scenario note" had me giggling. What would you even call that? It's like breaking the fourth wall in reverse, and then forward again. I'M SO CONFUSED. XD
PeaceBaby7 chapter 27 . 1/9/2016
While I found this absolutely adorable (and had no choice but to laugh at the hippie part), I have one question. If Skipper took Marlene to 2015 from 2010, doesn't that technically mean he would still go through the pain of not seeing her for five years because the 2010 Skipper would wake up one morning with her just gone without a trace? Plus, if the two Marlenes saw each other, there would be another rip in the time-space continuum.

However, while I'm over-analyzing everything, I still liked the idea nonetheless. This isn't a lesson in time-space physics or whatever it's called, but a Skilene ficlet meant for fanguin entertainment. I tend to overthink things and forget that. I love it!
PeaceBaby7 chapter 26 . 1/9/2016
That last line, though. Almost reminds me of my "Skipper's Curse," except there was, unfortunately, no kiss. But the fluff made up for that. Although less symbolic, I like this cure much better than the "cure" in "Littlefoot."

I had to laugh at random reader's review. How could you leave Mort out in the heat! xD
PeaceBaby7 chapter 25 . 1/9/2016
I really liked this idea. I think my favorite was: "I am a nuclear weapon, and Marlene is my uranium." Only Skipper . . .

I've always found the idea of "unknowingly completing each other's sentences" a bit corny in romantic movies, but my Skilene heart couldn't help but love it for this scenario. Skipper and Marlene truly do go together.
PeaceBaby7 chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
Serendipitous indeed. Don't you just love that word? Serendipitous. It's just fun to say.

Anyway, I really like how your ideas just got even better and more creative with each scenario. I liked how you used the idea of Private's "hypnosis skills" that were mentioned in "Can't Touch This." Fantastic!