Reviews for A Skilene-Filled September
PB7 chapter 5 . 11/10
Heh, "big igloo in the sky." Nice touch.

Another dose of fluff. I could see Skipper having a file specifically for the sole purpose of letting Marlene know the truth should he never get the chance to tell her. Short but sweet.
PB7 chapter 4 . 11/10
Heh, cute. This actually kind of reminded me of a scene from "Sleeping with the Enemy" by JV's Jack. But a lot less . . . dark. xD

I thought it was funny when Skipper claimed that "Marlene is a lot drier." Sounds like something I would say, honestly. And, Kowalski, stop taking credit for everything! You said yourself you know nothing about feelings, emotions, or women. xD
PB7 chapter 3 . 11/10
(It's been a while, and I apologize. I've had a lot on my plate.)

I liked how this story progressed. The idea of Skipper feeling the need to finally come forward with his feelings due to nearly losing Marlene to Antonio is a good one. Whether he realized how much he loves her before they became a couple or not, this would be the point of no return. As a Skilene fan, I, of course, was satisfied with the resolution.

I also liked how you added in the detail of Julien having begged to officiate the proceedings. I thought it was funny and likely. If he'd have been the one to officiate, it might have taken a whole lot longer to reach "be speaking now or be holding your pieces for eternity." It would've been pretty funny to watch Skipper fidget in frustration as he waited for those words, but thankfully, Marlene and Antonio were wise enough to decline Julien's offer.
PB7 chapter 2 . 10/28
I really liked the transition of events here. I could see Marlene having doubts about dating after her experience with Fred. As I've never been on a date myself, I actually empathized with her a little. I also liked how you mentioned that Skipper had stopped acting shortly after the date even started. I'm glad they came to realize that there was more to their "mock" date.
PB7 chapter 1 . 10/28
(Just so you know, I've been really busy lately, so I've decided it best to just read a few of these at a time since they're shorter than your other works. I'll save those for when I have more time to thoroughly enjoy them.)

This is cute. I liked the connection with the episode, "Out of the Groove," in that most don't consider what others are doing when things like that happen. It being in the middle of the zoo, and the chase having gone around virtually the entire zoo, it would be impossible to go unnoticed. I also liked Skipper's last line about comparing the "magic" to being with Marlene. A bit sappy, but I somehow could still see Skipper saying something like that. Nice work.
Skipper S Patton chapter 11 . 7/5
Skipper S Patton chapter 1 . 7/5
ligersrcool chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
aw, so sweet! i love that episode, it was so funny when Skipper started danctorturing King Julien
Juu chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Also a really sweet little story.
I like the ending.
Juu chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
That war really kind of cute an unique.
There were way to many "I love you"s on Skippers side so far. That's just not him.
But i like this one. :-)
HunterAtNight chapter 15 . 3/2/2013

Skipper: I'm sorry! I couldn't say!…I told her my second worst fear…

Well you told her your fear, she didn't excactly say phobia though. I'm disappointed in you…author? Skipper should have told his real fear.
Ivy000 chapter 30 . 1/17/2013