Reviews for I'll Call You Leroy
finlaure chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Well, Tony was able to draw some lines in his love for his Leroy in the difficult situation they Both have been placed in.
finlaure chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Having betaed this there was a debate over the content of this chapter but I came to believe that what Tony did was out of pure love for Leroy and while consent might have been in question for some, it wasn't for me anymore.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey the 7th chapter makes so much more sense when you read the 6th D i love when i dont notice that i skipped a chapter. i just remembered gibbs had woken up so i figured you fastforwarded from there D
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
This is a fitting ending. Happily-ever-after would be pure fan fic; this is a writer's ending. In the end, Tony redeemed himself in my eyes. He knew what he had done that was wrong, he accepted that it was wrong, and he was ready for the consequences. That is an honorable character.

I greatly enjoyed this one!
geraldine01 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I thought your ending was good and it works better than a happily ever after one. Of course it would be nice if somewhere down the road Gibbs finds that love turns into being IN love:) thanks for a great story!
Acmarache chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
No matter how much I like happy endings, I must agree that this lovely piece needed a sort of bittersweet ending. I believe you did very well in staying true to Tony's and Gibbs' character. Thank you for posting this story! I have to say that I'm a little sad it's over. I would beg for a sequel, but I think that anything more may lead to too many cliches.

I will be looking forward to reading Vengeful Connection when you begin publishing it!
Acmarache chapter 7 . 9/8/2010

WCUGirl chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Definitely a bittersweet ending, but very in character and believable. I liked it. :) Good story!

Love Jen
Sam chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
To be honest, I found your ending to be great.

Because it is a happy end (Tony being back, Gibbs being back and both at NCIS again)!

And I didn't know what to feel about Tony's actions...but I think Tony's thoughts already showed that...it was rape, just a different type. And well...can't really judge, so I don't :)

And I liked that Abby and McGee stood by Tony and make him Gibbs' next of kin :)

And another story of your vampire universe? PERFECT! give it to us...like now? Please? :)

Cheers,

Sam
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Aw, that's so sad! I want Tony and Gibbs to be happy-so, sequel? And YAY for another chapter in Vampire!Gibbs world!
Kateri1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Interesting story all told, I'm glad you posted it.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
awwwwwwww no get together? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME i guess i'll take it though, better than them not getting together at all
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Your right it isn't happily ever after but then again Tony is going back and will stay on the team. I am looking forward to more of your stories especially in the vampire series!
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
You're right it is a bitter sweet ending
violetwarnercobalt chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I know I said that I would leave my final judgement of this fic until the end but you have written it so well that I am just confused whether to like it solely on your writing, be uncomfortable by the subject matter or be confused by how things ended, that's not to say the ending literally confused me just that their were so many emotions and expectations that I am not sure what to feel. I wasn't one hoping for a happily ever after, in fact I felt that Tony shouldn't have gone back to work at NCIS especially after Gibbs revealed his real feelings, but as you said stories sometimes take on a life of their own and I know that more than anyone lol. Once again this isn't an 'i hate your fic' review, much the opposite, I love the way you wrote it and how much emotion was in it. great job. :D
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »