Reviews for I'll Call You Leroy
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
This is a fitting ending. Happily-ever-after would be pure fan fic; this is a writer's ending. In the end, Tony redeemed himself in my eyes. He knew what he had done that was wrong, he accepted that it was wrong, and he was ready for the consequences. That is an honorable character.

I greatly enjoyed this one!
geraldine01 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I thought your ending was good and it works better than a happily ever after one. Of course it would be nice if somewhere down the road Gibbs finds that love turns into being IN love:) thanks for a great story!
Acmarache chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
No matter how much I like happy endings, I must agree that this lovely piece needed a sort of bittersweet ending. I believe you did very well in staying true to Tony's and Gibbs' character. Thank you for posting this story! I have to say that I'm a little sad it's over. I would beg for a sequel, but I think that anything more may lead to too many cliches.

I will be looking forward to reading Vengeful Connection when you begin publishing it!
Acmarache chapter 7 . 9/8/2010

WCUGirl chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Definitely a bittersweet ending, but very in character and believable. I liked it. :) Good story!

Love Jen
Sam chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
To be honest, I found your ending to be great.

Because it is a happy end (Tony being back, Gibbs being back and both at NCIS again)!

And I didn't know what to feel about Tony's actions...but I think Tony's thoughts already showed that...it was rape, just a different type. And well...can't really judge, so I don't :)

And I liked that Abby and McGee stood by Tony and make him Gibbs' next of kin :)

And another story of your vampire universe? PERFECT! give it to us...like now? Please? :)

Cheers,

Sam
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Aw, that's so sad! I want Tony and Gibbs to be happy-so, sequel? And YAY for another chapter in Vampire!Gibbs world!
Kateri1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Interesting story all told, I'm glad you posted it.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
awwwwwwww no get together? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME i guess i'll take it though, better than them not getting together at all
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Your right it isn't happily ever after but then again Tony is going back and will stay on the team. I am looking forward to more of your stories especially in the vampire series!
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
You're right it is a bitter sweet ending
violetwarnercobalt chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I know I said that I would leave my final judgement of this fic until the end but you have written it so well that I am just confused whether to like it solely on your writing, be uncomfortable by the subject matter or be confused by how things ended, that's not to say the ending literally confused me just that their were so many emotions and expectations that I am not sure what to feel. I wasn't one hoping for a happily ever after, in fact I felt that Tony shouldn't have gone back to work at NCIS especially after Gibbs revealed his real feelings, but as you said stories sometimes take on a life of their own and I know that more than anyone lol. Once again this isn't an 'i hate your fic' review, much the opposite, I love the way you wrote it and how much emotion was in it. great job. :D
Kesterpan chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Fascinating story to read... I waited to review because I wanted to see where it was going. I loved that Tony saved Gibbs from getting stuck in an institution. You certainly made me think about where the boundaries are with respect to Tony's actions... I don't really think it was rape, but it wasn't exactly entirely consensual either. Mark of a good story if it makes the reader think things through! I sort of wonder if Tony would really find Leroy as attractive as he found Gibbs... but I can certainly see Tony's emotions wreaking havoc... perhaps wanting the old Gibbs back combined with Leroy's return to health - things can get a little mixed up and confused. I'll admit to the ending not being what I would have wanted, but I'm a hopeless romantic... and the ending from Gibbs' perspective made sense. I think in my own head I've constructed an future ending where Gibbs comes to terms with the loss of the family, is able to love again, and they end up together. :) Part of me wanted Tony to refuse to go back, as it's hard for me to imagine that he wouldn't be pining for Gibbs while being around him. All in all, a really good read.
Alisa123 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
weeeeeeeeellllllllll, shoot...poor tony...i HATE seeing him having to settle for what he can get...he deserves to be LOVED.

LOVED what abby & tim did for tony...smart thinking...making it look as if he was jethro's "next of kin", giving him the right to decide where gibbs would go to get better...would LOVE to know, what shepard's reaction was to that news...lol.

would love a follow-up to this...maybe showing the reaction of the team to the news of tony taking off with gibbs, their covering their backs...gibbs return to DC after soooooo long...and after TIBBS return as well.

thanks for a wonderful story.

alisa
sorgina13 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I think it's an appropriate ending given the premise and extremely well-written
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »