Reviews for I'll Call You Leroy
Alisa123 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
weeeeeeeeellllllllll, shoot...poor tony...i HATE seeing him having to settle for what he can get...he deserves to be LOVED.

LOVED what abby & tim did for tony...smart thinking...making it look as if he was jethro's "next of kin", giving him the right to decide where gibbs would go to get better...would LOVE to know, what shepard's reaction was to that news...lol.

would love a follow-up to this...maybe showing the reaction of the team to the news of tony taking off with gibbs, their covering their backs...gibbs return to DC after soooooo long...and after TIBBS return as well.

thanks for a wonderful story.

alisa
sorgina13 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I think it's an appropriate ending given the premise and extremely well-written
Abby Panther chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
awww poor tony!
Abby Panther chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Poor Tony! I vote to gibb slap gibbs many times till some sence gets nocked in! I can't wait to see what happens!
DS2010 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Poor Tony finds what he wants and he walks out the door.

I can understand Gibbs leaving and all.

can't wait for next installment
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
What the hell! - not exactly what I was expecting especially after the night Tony and Gibbs had but then again if Gibbs is in denial. Really looking forward to seeing where you go with this now - hopefully this will be like the old saying if you love something set it free if it comes back... Please update soon.
The Greek me chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
I Know that Gibbs has his reasons but...poor Tony...If I was Tony I would want to disappear from the face of the earth...I really wander what Tony will do now...He doesn't know that Gibbs lost his wife and daughter...All he knows is that he loves him that he did his best to help him and he was left behind...I know that Tony was wrong to have sexual relations with Gibbs in the first place but he is just human...Can't wait to read more...
Spun Trumak chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Ahh I love this story :)

Pleaseeeee keep updating!
angeleyes46 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
keep up the great work
sunnysideup71 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
oh NO! please fix them soon! update soon, can't wait to see how you'll bring them back together. :)
xenascully chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
! oh wow lol i didnt expect him to take off!
WCUGirl chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Well that could have honestly gone two ways-Gibbs could have been very unhappy about what his body remembered...or THIS :) HECK YEAH That was hot!

As for Gibbs leaving...well...that's not really so surprising, to be honest. I wonder if Tony will decide to go after him. Can't wait for more!

Love Jen
Lady FoxFire chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Ok I've been reading this since you posted ch 3 and trust me I was a bit iffy with ch 3 and on but it's like a crack wreck you just can't help to look. So whats next?
Alisa123 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
poor tony...the least gibbs could have done, was TALK to tony some more...though, he was never good at that anyways...wonder what will happen to tony, after gibbs goes to NCIS?...and so forth.

looking forward to more.

alisa
violetwarnercobalt chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
sad chapter, poor tony. can't wait to see what happens in 7.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »