Reviews for I'll Call You Leroy
angeleyes46 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
keep up the great work
Acmarache chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Oh, my! Words cannot express my excitement when I saw that there was not one but four new chapters for me to enjoy this morning! I simply love how you write Tony and how he is trying to come to terms with all of what is happening. Now that Leroy is Gibbs, I look forward to seeing how the plot progresses and how our boys grow. After all, life simply cannot return to how it was before! Thank you for sharing!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
So sad that the car wreck is what triggered Gibbs to return, and remember Shannon and Kelly. What is Tony going to do when Gibbs remembers the rest? Excellent chapter, thanks!
JWildfire chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Ah, he's back! This should be all kinds of awkward :P After the guileless emotional honesty from Leroy, I'd say Tony is going to have a little trouble reconnecting with Gibbs. Seeing how much he remembers before and after the explosion will be interesting!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
loveit! happy gibbs is back, but not from the whole doesnt remember the past 15 years. kinda hope he doesnt remember what was going on with him and tony, at least not right away
mrs.equality chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Okay, here's your review, I demand an update NOW! D

No, seriously, great chapter, great story so far, can't wait to see how this continues. )
The Greek me chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Poor Tony...As you said...Leroy wanted this but Gibbs...No...Poor Tony...Keep posting please...
violetwarnercobalt chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
poor gibbs. this chapter is a little easier for me to deal with but my final judgement is still out on 'this' tony and gibbs relationship. but again that is not a criticisim on your writing, it is really well written and if it wasn't I might have stopped reading before this. :D
No1butjoe chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I wonder if Gobbs even remembers Tony. He never spoke his name. I can't imagine how Tony must be feeling right now. Poor guy. But he had to have known it was bound to happen sooner or later. Maybe it's better that it was sooner. Great chapter. Looking forward to more!
WCUGirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :) :) :) Now it's going to get interesting I'm sure.

I just want to hug the both of them (although Gibbs seems a bit prickly as though he might not want a hug)

It's going to be a tough road for the two of them, but I'm sure you will work it out just masterfully. :)

Can't wait for more! LOVE THIS!

Love Jen
Alisa123 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
another good chapter...poor tony...he gets gibbs back, only to possibly lose him all over again...and poor gibbs...to wake up from god only knows what...and NOT remember a time frame that caused the long sleep ( should we say)...wonder "if" he recalls all that tony has done for him and to him all this time.

LOVED how tony left out the fact that the doctors felt it better to send him to a mental hospital, rather then where they really are.

looking forward to seeing where this leads next.

alisa
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
It is nice to have Gibbs back but please tell me that he remembers he is in a relationship with Tony. update soon.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Just home from a short holiday & found these first 4 chapters! A great story - I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes!
Abby Panther chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
So what happened to Gibbs to make him like this? When will he recover? What's going to happen next?
No1butjoe chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I'm kinda having mixed feelings about this, but it's so well written, I just can't stop reading. I half want Gibbs to remember and I half don't. So many possibilities. Looking forward to the next chapter and what Tony's reaction will be this time.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »