Reviews for I'll Call You Leroy
Schattentaenzerin chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Huh, that's a really different idea, but very interesting. I hope you have more. I would love to read more about your Tony and Gibbs.
juli chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Yay! The first chapter was a really good read. And it's nice to have Gibbs being hurt and Tony taking care of him instead of the oposite.
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oooh, I'm loving this so far! I loved the episode and love reading different variations of it. Yours is superior! Please update soon!
violetwarnercobalt chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
this is really different, but in a good way, so intrigued by it that I need to see where it is headed! great work so far!
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
oooooooohhhhhhh yeah, you need to continue this story and SOON...i'm dying to find out, what happens next.

alisa
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This sounds really intriguing, and I must confess I wish something like this had happened instead of Jethro taking off like he did. I'm looking forward to your next update!
sunnysideup71 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh this is the first time I've read something like this! Hope there's more soon :)
CindyB chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
blarney chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Interesting take on Hiatus. Looking forward to reading how Tony helps Gibbs.
No1butjoe chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I can't wait to see where you're going to take this! I always wondered what would happen if Gibbs hadn't recovered his memory. Looking forward to more!
Chandniwrc chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
WOW! Great Job! so tell me? next chapter soon?
finlaure chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
As someone with "personal" knowledge of this story and your writing in general,, I think it is wonderfully written and the story line is terrific. Although not your usual style, I think everyone will like this.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Really intriguing so far! Please continue.
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oooooooooooooh you know normally I don't like Hiatus stories...but this...oh wow...I am IN LOVE with the premise of this story-Tony kidnaps Gibbs to help him get better so they can be together OMG OMG OMG THAT. IS. SO. FREAKING. BRILLIANT!

You're going to be updating regularly, yes? :)

Wow, helluva beginning-really, really good job. :) I'm in, hook, line and sinker. You got me. :)

Love Jen.
JSC-HR chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
very good chapter...cant wait to know how it will go. Tony is actig as will the canon's
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »