Reviews for Missing you: My Life should go on
paigeydoll chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This story is really intriguing and awesome! I really want to see what happens next.

I'm kinda confused with Yukito - is he really kaho's brother? He doesn't always act like only a brother. And i love the new characters you've brought in.

Please update soon! I really want to see what happens next :)
Orphiucus chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
What's up with Kahoko's bro?

why is he sooooo stalkerish?

Omg don't tell me!

is he in love with her?

update soon! i cant wait to read more! :)
anonymously insane chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
::fan one's self:: with a brother like that, who needs a lover? kahoko should just ditch the other guys and run away with her brother... but then again they are siblings... that won't work... unless of course they're not blood related... muahahahah! hmmm... wonder what will happen next? seems that hiriko has also fallen slowly for kahoko... will there be jealousy? and her brother's 'girlfriend' i wonder what's their history? getting so good! please keep up the good work! can't wait to see what happens next!
sera-chan011 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Sincerely speaking, I officially love this fanfiction. Whatever - whoever - the pairing you deem better is, I'm in full support. This fanfiction is rather fascinating in so many ways; amusing, even.

Sincerely yours,

sera-chan011 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Craaaaap. I had a very good laugh! Thank you so much for that. Wait... I think I need a pick-me-up.

...OK. Let's see. I think I'm... uhh... taking back my words in my PM. I THINK one of the concours boys deserves Kaho more than that... seemingly... I dunno. Your previews of "The Past" are very... blurred. I can't seem to think and decide well enough. I think "The Past" is rather... desirous of some sort. I guess.

Anyway, I love this chapter, really! XD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter which I will review now! :)

Yours truly,

sera-chan011 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
To continue your summary, I'd answer it with this:

I'd choose "The Past" - of course, that's my opinion. It's because first love is always the best, no matter what, and I also believe that the one true love we all have been looking for - if you have been into countless commitments - was the first person to ever set you free.

:D

Anyway, this is rather cute! Loved the way Azuma was being sadistic and tricky and everything. :)

Yours sincerely,

ozzyfan97 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
i really enjoy this story and i hope you can write more soon!
hl chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
sigh... such a nice fic! it is so sweet! im still trying to figure out who promised his love to kahoko... it's either i couldn't take the hint who it is or that it just hasn't popped up yet... though yukito is very lovey dovey... i wonder if he's the one? sigh... such romance and twists... he is blood related right? i wonder... or is the new dude? but i somehow came to the conclusion that he like miyabi... (unless my sense of deduction when haywire...) i should reread this cos im pretty slow with the intake... ha ha ha... i wonder who would be popping up in aoi's time with kahoko? all the guys seemed to know when to turn up when one person wants alone time with kahoko... ha ha ha... so classic... what's the point of playing fair when you can have fun interrupting? i really really like this story! please update soon!
Jiyu22 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
There's nothing like a humourous fic to put me in good humour.

I'm amazed that a young mother has an interest in LCDO and writing fanfics.

I really enjoyed the scened where they meet Kaji in the museum. LOL!

yes, there were quite a few puzzles thrown in, like who will be visiting Nami, and Kaho's ex...

The French sentences weren't quite correct, but since you provided a translation, it worked out :)

It will be interesting to read the rest!
LacusClyne26 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
oooohhh! the suspense is killing me! i love it! update soon :)