Reviews for The Last Vampire
isaranon chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Wonderful story, very well written. A compelling read.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
fantastic!~
Amethyst-Phoenixx chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
A very memorable Fanfic I dare say! One of the Best and Stunning stories ever. Beautiful till the very end. Great job!
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Excellent story, however you claim that at the end of your story that D has never smiled in his whole life. I only wish to point out that this is incorrect, as in most of the Vampire Hunter D novels D smiles at the end of almost all of them.

Just a little nitpick, asides that this is a brilliant flic and you should be proud.
Liz the Fab chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I know it's been ten years since this was originally posted, but what an absolutely gorgeous story.
Whenever I read Vampire Hunter D or watch the movies, I always think of the quote, "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster", from Beyond Good and Evil, by Friedrich Nietzsche. In this story, you bring D's struggles with his vampire half full circle while keeping him in character and in a believable story line. The supply of monsters in the world is not infinite. At least, not the kind D fights. Every story ends sometime, and D's is no exception.
theimpracticalgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
:o This absolutely, utterly, undeniably, amamzing!
Aldedron chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
What a beautiful oneshot I loved the violence- ohmygod, you were so descriptive on the violence, and it was AWESOME! Whoo!

Awesome oneshot ;D
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
An excellent fic. Really glad I found this.
LF chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I was asking a friend today, "Why do I bother with ? There's never anything good there!" And then you made me a liar. I actually found your story via an archive, but I had to come and give you feedback. This story was amazing; it was perfect, and poignant, and beautiful. Thank you so much!
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
O I have never seen any of the D movies but you make me want to! Good battle, nice ending .
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Great work and a fitting end to D's story.
The Celestial Tiger chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I stumbled across this story from the favorites list of someone else. I do realize that it's quite old and probably the farthest thing from your mind anymore, but I thought it wouldn't be right not to leave a review. In any case, dhampir is actually the correct term used for half-vampires. The terms used in both movies must have been poorly translated. Standard lore and even the Vampire Hunter D novels uses the word 'dhampir.' But I'm sure you'd much rather read feedback on your story than elaboration on technicalities.

Very interesting story. Enough to keep me up way too late reading it. You know, I had a feeling the last vampire was Dracula when you were describing the pull. Then once D got to the castle, I had no doubt it was him. After all, it would only be right for the last battle to be epic. And you wrote it very well.

This story does bring up a very pertinient issue. What will happen to D once he can no longer be a hunter anymore? I'd never really thought about it much. But yours was a very interesting take on the sitation and, as much as I am heart-broken to admit it, one that makes the most sense in the end.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

Highest regards,

The Celestial Tiger
sunbune chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I know it's probably been years since you've spared a thought for this story, but I just have to say, it is amazing.

It's perfect.

I confess, it made me cry. And it's been quite a while since a story actually brought me to tears like this one just did. yes... this is definitely one of those stories that'll stick to my memory.
UpInSmoke chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This was such a beautiful story. It flowed so well, and arrived at a conclusion that seemed so fitting for the character. Thanks for writing it.
Anime Addict Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
The best Vampire Hunter D fanfiction ever! Pure and simple.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »