Reviews for Target Practice
1917farmgirl chapter 2 . 10/15
Very much enjoyed this glimpse into the early days of Merlin and Arthur's friendship, and seeing Arthur grow so much into the prince we all love. Thanks so much for sharing!
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Oh gosh...
This chapter was even better than the first! I loved the talks and the confrontation scene. And Leon being proud of Arthur... I absolutely love it!
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I wanted a story just like this, and then I saw this one. Well done on the characters! I love that you included Gwen and Morgana as well as Leon. I love how you portrayed everybody, even the a$$hole OCs. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is so completely unrealistic.. the part where everyeone is taking it so lightly. Morgana was furious for like 3 seconds and then its all oh he's sorry and guilty and sad enough. And Merlin... he's a doormat. Its like Arthur is the prince so everyone forgives... no, sorry, doesn't even get angry at him.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
You do a very good job of keeping the characters' personalities accurate.
Nightwings chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Once again, Loopstagirl, you have achieved another story with flying colors! I'll have you know that I am constantly on the lookout for stories written by you.
Do you know why?
It is because you tend to like the same types of stories that I do myself. You have a way of involking the mood of your characters.
Anyway, I was wondering if you could write one of those stories that involves some OC prince and his family coming to Camelot. I think you may have already written one, but I also think that I read already, so please do another one; I love those! Especially when THINGS start happening to Merlin! But then, who doesn't on this awesomely twisted website?!
Tanjoo berry mudd! (thank you very much);)
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Very nice, thanks!
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this! Had a great time reading it. Some very clever dialogue, you write. Well dine.
jellyblobs chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Brilliant! Loved this so much - so many cute moments and it made Arthur's transition from prat to king in the show a lot more realistic for me:) Love your work!
LinBates chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Very good story, both halves! It fits so well into what we saw during that first episode and shows how Arthur stopped being so much of a prat!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Arthur is such an idiot x) I love him but still...
Anyway, I love this story :)
Happy New Year!
Me├┐li.
Titania Faith chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Aweeeeee! :3 I loved this lots.
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Well done! very well done is no respect for bullies.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very well done. Poor Merlin.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »