Reviews for Target Practice
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Oh gosh...
This chapter was even better than the first! I loved the talks and the confrontation scene. And Leon being proud of Arthur... I absolutely love it!
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I wanted a story just like this, and then I saw this one. Well done on the characters! I love that you included Gwen and Morgana as well as Leon. I love how you portrayed everybody, even the a$$hole OCs. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is so completely unrealistic.. the part where everyeone is taking it so lightly. Morgana was furious for like 3 seconds and then its all oh he's sorry and guilty and sad enough. And Merlin... he's a doormat. Its like Arthur is the prince so everyone forgives... no, sorry, doesn't even get angry at him.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
You do a very good job of keeping the characters' personalities accurate.
Nightwings chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Once again, Loopstagirl, you have achieved another story with flying colors! I'll have you know that I am constantly on the lookout for stories written by you.
Do you know why?
It is because you tend to like the same types of stories that I do myself. You have a way of involking the mood of your characters.
Anyway, I was wondering if you could write one of those stories that involves some OC prince and his family coming to Camelot. I think you may have already written one, but I also think that I read already, so please do another one; I love those! Especially when THINGS start happening to Merlin! But then, who doesn't on this awesomely twisted website?!
Tanjoo berry mudd! (thank you very much);)
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Very nice, thanks!
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this! Had a great time reading it. Some very clever dialogue, you write. Well dine.
jellyblobs chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Brilliant! Loved this so much - so many cute moments and it made Arthur's transition from prat to king in the show a lot more realistic for me:) Love your work!
LinBates chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Very good story, both halves! It fits so well into what we saw during that first episode and shows how Arthur stopped being so much of a prat!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Arthur is such an idiot x) I love him but still...
Anyway, I love this story :)
Happy New Year!
Me├┐li.
Titania Faith chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Aweeeeee! :3 I loved this lots.
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Well done! very well done is no respect for bullies.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very well done. Poor Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice work :) :) :) I really enjoy your writing and I look forward to part 2 :D Love & God bless
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »