Reviews for Target Practice
Type your review for this chapter here...
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
You do a very good job of keeping the characters' personalities accurate.
Nightwings chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Once again, Loopstagirl, you have achieved another story with flying colors! I'll have you know that I am constantly on the lookout for stories written by you.
Do you know why?
It is because you tend to like the same types of stories that I do myself. You have a way of involking the mood of your characters.
Anyway, I was wondering if you could write one of those stories that involves some OC prince and his family coming to Camelot. I think you may have already written one, but I also think that I read already, so please do another one; I love those! Especially when THINGS start happening to Merlin! But then, who doesn't on this awesomely twisted website?!
Tanjoo berry mudd! (thank you very much);)
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Very nice, thanks!
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this! Had a great time reading it. Some very clever dialogue, you write. Well dine.
jellyblobs chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Brilliant! Loved this so much - so many cute moments and it made Arthur's transition from prat to king in the show a lot more realistic for me:) Love your work!
LinBates chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Very good story, both halves! It fits so well into what we saw during that first episode and shows how Arthur stopped being so much of a prat!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Arthur is such an idiot x) I love him but still...
Anyway, I love this story :)
Happy New Year!
Me├┐li.
Midnight Venom chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Aweeeeee! :3 I loved this lots.
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Well done! very well done is no respect for bullies.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very well done. Poor Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice work :) :) :) I really enjoy your writing and I look forward to part 2 :D Love & God bless
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Air? What is air?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
YES! I love it. It's actually another idea I had for a part of my newest fanfiction...But don't tell anyone that XD
musicnlyrics chapter 2 . 7/27/2012