Reviews for Carnival
I love your fanfics, I started with this one (my fav) but had to read them all. You had mentioned not fitting with the books but I love the way you portray Hermione and Draco (definitely better than their 16 year old selves). Great job because reading this has been a pleasure.
Amariel13 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Wow, love the way you built up the sexual tension. It made the ending all the more satisfying ;). Even though it was a relatively short story, it didn't feel rushed in the slightest. Very nice job and I cannot wait to read some more of your work.
lalapop chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
AMAZING.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
lol WOW using her feminine charms to get the bad guy caught and ends up with Her Black Knight.
tinksauble chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Enjoyed it!
Parvati48 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I knew it was Violet lol. Though having her be Voldy's half sister a bit weird. I'd like to mention that she's pretty old if that were the case lol. Voldemort was like almost 80 by the time Harry killed him and so that means that Violet's gotta be at least in her 60's or 70's and ew since Draco slept with her lol. I'm just saying haha. I really enjoyed the story though and I think you answered all the loose ends really well. Hermione and Draco's steamy moment was hot and very enjoyable haha. Good job! :D
Parvati48 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Lol yeah Hermione is a tease but it worked on the big oaf lol. Sadly I think Violet is the evil woman and they have to take her down in next chapter lol. I've been thinking about that since you introduced that character since Draco said he'd recognized her voice. I'm glad that they managed to take Johnathan out though can't wait to see what happens next, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Wow this is intense and very much more intriguing lol. Oh and what Draco did while she was talking to the guards was freaking funny. They really are daft if they didn't realize what was going on, they must not get laid enough lmao. ;P Though I can't believe Johnathan played her the whole time and knew all about it, the man is smarter than he lets on. I wonder who the lady was on the boat, hopefully we find out soon. Good job! :D
Parvati48 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Well that's demented they both work for the same company but they tell Hermione to capture him and Draco to kill him that's kind of jacked up. I wonder what will happen now, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hmm pretty interesting though I wonder how this will turn out when Hermione needs to protect her boss as Draco tries to kill him lol. That should be interesting. XD Pretty interesting start to a story and I kinda like how they are on opposite teams again like they were in the war but now they have a desire for each other haha. Can't wait to see what happens next, good job. :)
janjan2009 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012