Reviews for Carnival
opallily03 chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
I love all ur stories! Please write an epilogue or extra chapter!
LCB chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
The hottest I have ever read wow. Awesome.
LCB chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
Thank goodness!
LCB chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
That's crazy! I want him under my skirt
LCB chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Oh wow. Bad news!
LCB chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Oh wow.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
I love all your Dramione stories. They all have the perfect amount of action, plot, characterization, sexual tension, the list goes on. You are truly an amazing author. Please continue to bless this fandom with your ingenious endeavours. We will always be grateful.
anon chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
amazing! utterly amazing!
Rachelli chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
what can I say but "WOW!" I stumbled into this story and was intrigued by the synopsis and decided to give it a go. So glad I did now. Every once in a while you'll stumble onto a story that captivates you and is very well written. Awesome job, love the chemistry you created between the characters. Can't wait to look thru the rest of your stories and see where your imagination will take me next! Kudos to you on a job well done!

Rachelle
anidot90 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
This was good! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I love your fanfics, I started with this one (my fav) but had to read them all. You had mentioned not fitting with the books but I love the way you portray Hermione and Draco (definitely better than their 16 year old selves). Great job because reading this has been a pleasure.
Amariel13 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Wow, love the way you built up the sexual tension. It made the ending all the more satisfying ;). Even though it was a relatively short story, it didn't feel rushed in the slightest. Very nice job and I cannot wait to read some more of your work.
lalapop chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
AMAZING.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
lol WOW using her feminine charms to get the bad guy caught and ends up with Her Black Knight.
tinksauble chapter 5 . 11/2/2012