Reviews for Protect
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Sad...all that for her to forget, how bout you make a sequel for this and make it...well, the ending different, like Shirley not dying or something
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I just about fell in love with this one-shot, or any of your ShirLulu works for that matter.

The emotions you invoke from the readers is impressive and the detail that goes into interpreting even the smallest of moments makes it almost seem like you wrote the scenes out yourself. You have a knack for writing, that I can see.

Which brings me to another thing: if this is a one-shot, how come it doesn't say complete? Are you planning on making another chapter or two of this? Because if you are, that would be great. I love reading your fics. And even though they don't contain the usual fluff in other stories, yours has substenance to make up for the expected happy ending.

Anyways, I won't take anymore of your time. So, great job and I hope to see more ShirLulu from you soon. Peace out! XD
ghoul24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
The perfect story for lelouch and shirley. Love and angst put together for the perfect couple. Update.
kiria-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
So beautiful. Update soon plz.
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 9/1/2010