Reviews for What if Dream a Little Dream of Me
Demon Sam Winchester chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
intresting way to end this awesome story! loved it!
cold kagome chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
AWWWW P.P
cold kagome chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
LOL JOHN TAKE SOME OF DEAN HAIR... LOL HE SOUND SOO CUTE.. LOL
cold kagome chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
P.P OMG THEY GOING INTO SAMMY DREA,, OH OH. .WHAT THEY GOING TO SEE.. POUTED..
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWWWE POOR SAMMY AND POOR DEAN...P.P
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Wow. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Ewww, tough ending for both Sam, obviously, but throwing John right into the mix - brutal on them both. Nice what if.
astafir chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
So this is the end... somehow I wasn't expecting Jessica's death! But the family is together now!

Thank you so much for your story! I enjoyed reading it and it was such a pleasure that you were updating regularly!

Thank you very much!
Twinchester Angel chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
That was really cool how you tied this into the pilot. I totally didn't see Jess' death coming. I had forgotten about Sam's dreams! Thanks for this story! It was fun to read! Thanks!
NetMyne01 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Poor Sam, but I don't think John was so upset as he let on. You did good with this episode!
renegade-chevy chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
AWW sad ending. But Really good :D Great way to bring Sam back into it. I love when Sam and John Fight. Good Job :D

Lauren x
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Very interesting.
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Oh poor Jess. She almost never gets to live- even in AU tales. And Dean got no flowers, poor dear. Without the threat of Hell looming over him in this version, seeing Sam get hurt while he was powerless would be Dean's worst nightmare. Good thing Jeremy didn't have a chance to tap into John's worst nightmares. But at least Sam is now ok (well, you know- except for having to watch his girlfriend burn up on the ceiling) And poor John. He can be a total assbutt most times, but I do think he just doesn't get it. He got his Sam back in the game but at an awful price. These guys! Sigh!

What's next? OOOOH! Is it Groundhog Day? OOOPS! I mean Mystery Spot? YAY! I love the Trickster! (Almost as much as Gordon!)
NetMyne01 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Now I need to worry about Dean and John as well. If Sam only knew that what he dreamt would come true. It's so sad. I hope Dean and John get to Jerremy quickly!
astafir chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Frankly speaking I really was expecting something different of Sam's nightmare! I've been thinking it will somehow include someone's death (Dean's death for example). But you surprised me! Now I will be waiting for Dean's nightmare! I wonder if my idea of it will differ from yours!

Thank you for writing this story!