Reviews for Feelings for Robin from Starfire
icefire chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
i hope starfire doesn't die:( also i hope that barbra had been controling him and that he really luvs star
angie chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
too longg... its 2013 and u write this 2010 grrr
jaqui101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
If you are going to wright a story at lease finish it

Update Soon

Sorry for my spelling
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
RobXStarfire

Eveytime I read s fanfic robin is alwas an asshole sorry for my words

update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
AWESOME! MORE! MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
no offence star but u r an idiot. go train with batman or wonder women. cause slade is going to beat your butt! i love your story though!
Star.X.Rob chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh noo! Not starfire! I know the flu can be very dangerous but why star? Why doesn't she tell Robin? Are they not together in your story or are they? So many questions! Need answers! YOU. MUST. UPDATE! Pleeeeaase!
Star.X.Rob chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
omg! please update soon. i would like to know what happens.
Unidentified Unknow chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
omg what will happen?

UPDATE!
miss-glitz chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
more please, why is she dying nooooooooooooooooooo
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Please tell me that this isn't serious writing? I'm sorry but this was just awful, the spelling, the plot, the characters the list goes on...

First things first Starfire does not put 'friend' before each name, second Barbara doesn't fight on her own. Last time I checked she fought with Batman and Robin before he left and I don't recall her going solo. (but I could be wrong)

You need to add a load more description and you rushed it to much. You haven't even bothered telling us what Batgirl is doing in Jump City anyway and it took Robin a long time to get with Starfire in the show he isn't going to randomly start snogging Batgirl's face off.

Well I should be worried cause I'm at home right now with the flu and I haven't started coughing up blood so please tell me when does that happen and when does it become life threatening. And even so if Starfire was dieing she would be getting medical help right now and everyone including Robin would be with her trying to help her get better not leaving her on her own in her room.

I suggest you get a beta reader, look up some Teen Titans episodes and read a few other fanfictions.