Reviews for To the well organized mind
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
that was ...weird
and rather good, propably the best story I read in a while
though I'm still slightly confused (might be due to the fact that it's 4 something am and I gotta be up for school in less than two hours D:)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
The quote? That's easy. Dumbledore says it to Harry near the end of the first book when Harry learns that the Philosopher's Stone has been destroyed and that Nicolas Flamel is going to die. Honestly, when I read the title, I thought of the second half of that quote.

Interesting style. Very nice fic!
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow. Just...wow. The emotions are very well-presented, and this is a really nice way to interpret Roderich and Elizaveta's 'divorce' of sorts. And everything is pieced together so nicely.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Love right here. I don't read much of this pairing since a lot of the time I don't quite like the way it's executed but this was lovely. At first I was kind of confused as to what exactly was happening but then it all came together; the puzzle-piece-story style is a creative way to do it. :)

The part where you describe RoderRick (LOL AMURRCA) playing piano in that one sentence, so much feeling and pwfphfcop beautiful.
Chronomentrophobia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Dumbledore!

Well done. I liked it very much.

Well, I don't know what else to say. There is a ghost in my house, and he makes scrambled eggs each morning.
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It's pretty rare to come across this certain type of formulating and writing in a story on this website, and it was poetically lovely.

There was so much going on despite it not being long, for every word had something behind it, and every action a character did or said was balanced by simple, menial things of no real importance (but that just popped out suddenly breaking in-between the verses that you did pay attention)

I really loved the finale where Gilbert muses subconsciously on condolences and what a life Roderich is living or not living, and how people are affected by it (including Gilbert himself from the last line)

It was almost metaphysical this story, and I liked the deliberate vagueness and whimsical feel throughout.

The scattered feelings and random backsides to the characters paced evenly throughout was almost haunting. And Roderich's unwillingness to fully accept that Eliza's left him for god-knows-what was so heartfelt even though it only received a couple lines.

Arthur is rather lucky to know Albus Dumbledore btw.

-Ribbon
michelle.3-23 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." One of my favorite Dumbledore quotes.

Great story though, especially incorporating that quote.
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
B-beautiful story, aru!xDD

It's nice. Please make more, aru!:D

Sign,

Shiikkun loves PruAus
ravensandstars chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Beautiful story, and I love the dumbledore quote :D
chaos-music chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone. Published 1997. Beautiful little fanfic you've got here. I find it rather disturbing that Roddy finds it easier to pretend that his wife is dead than that she's left him. But it's still beautiful.