Reviews for What Happened after Stranded?
Gottalovecouples chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Awwww... I was waiting for this type of fanfic! So sweet! I really wanted Jimmy to stay with Cindy. Again, super sweet! This is my second fave couple. (#1: Butch and Buttercup!) do you think you could write a fanfic for B/BC based off of Stranded? It would be funny, starting with the argument, (about whether or not you can see the equator,) but end it with a happy ending. Like this story. (PS I'm a girl!) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Bullshit
fastshark chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You should keep writing
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
interesting idea. i was honestly looking for more of a romance/adventure type of story. i think there are a lot of unique ideas with plenty of potential, but the story is very limited at this point by the level of writing. all this fic is is a highly condensed, bare-bones outline of the characters' lives. i don't feel like i read a story at all, just a description... i don't want you to tell me what happened to the characters over their lives, i want to see it actually happening to them. what would have jimmy and cindy's day to day life actually looked like? when and how did things progress and change for them on the island? what obstacles did they face, how did they feel about them, what solutions did they reach and why did they choose to act the way they did? honestly, you should just take the first chapter and expand it over the course of about 50,000 words. that, dear author, would make the greatest jimmy neutron fanfic i'd ever read.
MissCharlotteAwesome chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I love how you made everything fit together!

You are brilliant! :)

Definate fave
jediguru chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
that was really cool. i loved it. a really awesome take on peter pan too.
NoH8-make-a-rainbow chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love thiss :] stranded was my fave episode evurrr :D 3
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Whoa. Excellent!

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Hahaha... Peter Pan. Nice.

Keep the good writing.
Painted Avocado chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was really cute! Though, to be sincere, it would work so much better as a one-shot.
accountclosed2014 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
D'awww :D That is so cuuute! This was good.