Reviews for Clutter
Akiko39 chapter 200 . 6/9
Hey there!
I just wanted to say how grateful I am that you wrote this story! It made me laugh and reminded me of all the clutter in my bedroom:p
lilac.firecracker chapter 44 . 6/7
spare me from this horrifying torture xD xD xD Hum-Ding and Squishy.. oh my god xD
LOL. The dry humour. This is hilarious, but poor kagome.
Circular Pizza in a square box chapter 1 . 5/1
I absolutely adore your witty wordplay. Much love & regards to you!
Aeris Aimara Ciren chapter 200 . 4/21
When I'm going around ff . Net looking for stories to read, I see this one in a lot of different readers/writers' pages. I had so many misgivings about this story. Then About two days ago, I decided what the hell. I read just about most everything already. So I looked it up read and am now in love with this story. So thank you for sharing it. It's a very happy story that I find myself remembering and enjoying. I have no doubts that I will be back to read this story again.
teamleo12321 chapter 200 . 3/8
I loved this it is so adorable! Are you going to write a sequel?
The Calling chapter 200 . 3/5
This was great
The Calling chapter 132 . 3/5
I love shippo and Kagome'do relationship
Hi! Thank you so much for such a great story. It has been many years since I read something so good. 100 words telling such a great story, real skills you got there. I must say I did enjoy this, thanks once again
The Calling chapter 28 . 3/3
Lol
dee1690 chapter 200 . 1/19
I think you are best at writing romantic comedies! I love this work as well! Thank you for taking time to entertain us with your writing. Keep writing!
Annalynn Roe chapter 200 . 1/9
Absolutely wonderful story, managed to finish it in less than a day. Best drabble I've ever read, I'm pretty sure.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 164 . 12/25/2014
Lol miroku sooooo locked them in together didn't he XD
4Eva Dreaming chapter 53 . 12/25/2014
She should get a puppy or something o.o
4Eva Dreaming chapter 50 . 12/25/2014
Yes because we all know its being bumped up because if his disorganized it must be lol
4,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »