Reviews for Clutter
dee1690 chapter 200 . 1/19
I think you are best at writing romantic comedies! I love this work as well! Thank you for taking time to entertain us with your writing. Keep writing!
Annalynn Roe chapter 200 . 1/9
Absolutely wonderful story, managed to finish it in less than a day. Best drabble I've ever read, I'm pretty sure.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 164 . 12/25/2014
Lol miroku sooooo locked them in together didn't he XD
4Eva Dreaming chapter 53 . 12/25/2014
She should get a puppy or something o.o
4Eva Dreaming chapter 50 . 12/25/2014
Yes because we all know its being bumped up because if his disorganized it must be lol
4Eva Dreaming chapter 46 . 12/25/2014
I love the single "Elopement" ending haha
4Eva Dreaming chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
*insert sweat drop here because mine do t show up completely* literally two of the drawers in my bedroom...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
*dramatic spot light* A fellow kindred spirit, alas I am also extremely messy and unorganized... Haha she should tell Sesshomaru the mess is an opsticle course for 'exercise'
freedomwings26 chapter 200 . 11/20/2014
You're superiorly good at this :D
freedomwings26 chapter 118 . 11/20/2014
She found it! Such a cute chapter
Evani chapter 200 . 11/6/2014
This was absolutely adorable, and I loved it so much haha. I like how you made it into the present with yokai as part of everyday life, although I'm curious as to why you never added in Inuyasha
Kanela chapter 200 . 9/19/2014
Magical, gorgeous and amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful story. :'D 3
Adelaide chapter 200 . 8/23/2014
Loved this story! I devoured it. I don't usually read stories that are written as drabbles; the short chapters make me crazy. At least partially because I have terrible internet and it takes forever for things to load, to only be rewarded with a short chapter and another long wait while the next chapter loads. Ah well. Anyway, your writing has definitely got me accepting drabbles and I have started to read some of your other pieces. Thank you!
Maira Saw chapter 200 . 8/16/2014
Another wonderful story!
BirdHummingAlong chapter 200 . 8/6/2014
This is probably the third time I have read this story...And oh how I still love it! My heart is just swept away by the cuteness. It just never gets old. Your stories never get old. They are so beautiful and have so much heart, truth, inventiveness. You must have a heart of gold to create such rich and valuable art. You clever, clever thing, never stop writing!

-BirdHummingAlong