Reviews for Clutter
Raining Daylight chapter 200 . 4/3
This story was great!
dxlmao chapter 175 . 2/27
Awe, it's so easy for her to bend him to her will. Ahahaha!
Kimmysports1993 chapter 200 . 2/19
I Love your stories they draw me in, in just the first sentence and hope you keep writing more!
Raven chapter 200 . 2/16
You are an Utterly FABULOUS Writer!
dxlmao chapter 156 . 2/14
Lol, wtf. Sess, I don't think that will work. Okay maybe it will. Ahahaha.
Heise chapter 200 . 1/7
Awesome story. I don't think I ever finished this the first time I followed this - mainly because I wasn't following your updates - but now I've come back and reread it and of course, it's lovely. I love it. Awesome work as usual. Thanks so much for all your wonderful stories! :) You are so wonderful!
Chivi chapter 200 . 12/29/2013
These chapters...they kill me. The kill me softly. 200 blows and I. am. EXPLODING. WITH INTENSE COMBUSTIVE HAPPINESS. My feels are all over the place, dancing drunkenly. I hope you're happy. Because I am. Thank you so much for these gems; you sure can create one heck of a universe. (Please continue to make more!)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 164 . 12/24/2013
Noo! Don't go to the dark! The cookies are a lie
Kagome Pureheart chapter 163 . 12/24/2013
The only scary thing she has to worry about is if something perverted is under her bed...or Sesshōmaru's cell phone migrates there.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 161 . 12/24/2013
Lol I hardly think this humor is childish..hmmm I bet it is because kitsune mischief is contagious.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 160 . 12/24/2013
O.O I just cannot see a broken Sesshōmaru...but I guess Kagome can do the impossible.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 157 . 12/24/2013
Bwahahaha I am trying to imagine Sesshōmaru in a wardrobe on strike.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 124 . 12/24/2013
Lol go Kagome!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 53 . 12/24/2013
And finally he figures her out.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 44 . 12/24/2013
He's actually making progress with her by getting all these things named. Lol
4,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »