Reviews for Clutter
Lady Hummingbird chapter 200 . 10/7
Ok This Was Beautiful!thank you so much!;)
Elwin Ailred chapter 200 . 8/29
Such an adorable story. A great read.
-EA
Shinigami Miroku chapter 200 . 5/19
I really enjoyed this fic. My favorite aspect of it was the interactions between both Kagome and Rin, and Sesshomaru and Shippo. Sesshomaru began to gain Shippo's trust by providing what he needed: initiation into (the youkai version of) masculinity, and Kagome (instinctually) began to guide Rin into femininity. One cannot simply "age into" either of them; they must be bestowed - guided into, if you will, be ones who know these things and are uniquely positioned to do so. Shippo lost that when (insofar as canon goes) his father died, and Rin when her parents were killed, so having Sesshomaru and Kagome there would really help them grow into the people they were meant to be.

Don't get me wrong; I love the interactions between Sesshomaru and Kagome (though I can't really see Kagome as being an unorganized slob, but that's what fanfiction is all about, after all), but the part that really stuck with me was their interactions with the children.

Also, I do like how you worked Naraku into the story without him being a power-hungry obsessive you-know-what as his canon self was, though he was still very much himself. I do find it odd, though, that Inuyasha himself was rather conspicuously absent.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 200 . 1/27
cute drabble! fell in love with sesshoumaru and kagome! thank you for this!
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 200 . 1/22
Woah scandalous
Shiro will eat u chapter 200 . 1/12
U needa write a lemon like right now. For real. If you haven't already.
Chocolates AND Marshmallows chapter 200 . 1/8
This was a wonderfully progressive romance that was an absolute delight to read.
Salome Maranya chapter 200 . 11/10/2016
...and in less than a hundred years she's most likely not there anymore. That would make the time they have together all the more significant.
I have been holding off on reading this for a while but I'm glad I finally did.
Also, I relate really closely with the messy stuff issue Kagome has. A professional organizer (preferrably also one with topnotch honor and visage) would be much appreciated. :)
Shaish chapter 200 . 11/5/2016
HAHA. This story was cute. Thank you very much for writing it!
Shaish chapter 198 . 11/5/2016
HAHA. I BET you do.
Shaish chapter 193 . 11/5/2016
Cuuute.
Shaish chapter 188 . 11/5/2016
True. Kagome has a locket to express this, but Sesshoumaru has his home to express his version. Letting her in is the same, or nearly. fjdksl.
Shaish chapter 179 . 11/5/2016