Reviews for Clutter
Aww
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 33 . 9/17
Ahhhhhhhhh…
Adorable Pancake chapter 170 . 7/6
"Best. Vacation. Ever" Hahahaha!
Angervo chapter 200 . 6/6
Oh. My. God. This story is SO sweet! I am not a big fan of AU fics in general, so it took me a while to get myself to read this one, and the idea of Sesshomaru as a professional organizer was weird to say the least - but you made it so believable and funny and romantic and PERFECT. Loved every chapter!
Your story got me smiling continuously! You have a gift to write in such a sweet manner. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Read a bit over 100 chapters of the story and it is adorable. Sesshomaru doesn’t know what he got himself into..LOL :D Kagome is undoing all the things he puts in place just to stay more around him. Love it!
cyntshef chapter 40 . 12/19/2020
“This is... hnn... Squishy” lol. Oh, Sesshy my boy. You have no idea what you got yourself into.
Jeanine Alexander Howley chapter 200 . 10/21/2020
Rereading this was a joy. Thank you for bringing it back into my orbit.
Minavi chapter 200 . 7/19/2020
Your writing is so comforting to me. When I feel stressed I know I can pull up one of your stories and wrap myself in it like an old, familiar blanket. Thanks for being you.
Pokopi123 chapter 200 . 5/31/2020
Love this story! Fun, comedic and happy to read.
Pokopi123 chapter 44 . 5/31/2020
I am so loving all these nicknames xD
Pokopi123 chapter 40 . 5/31/2020
Hahahahaha! Squishy! Omg! Love it! Made me lol literally
A Little Someone chapter 91 . 4/18/2020
K so I’m rereading this for the I dunno how many times! And I’m still amazed by you! I love you. For reals! This made me laugh!
dreamerkins chapter 159 . 4/9/2020
roflmao sesshomaru locking himself in a wardrobe, to make a point!
dreamerkins chapter 117 . 4/9/2020
lol! ok, I LOVE that sum up. .. perfect! the knight battling the damsel! no wonder I'm getting so attached to your stories!
4,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »