Reviews for Clutter
so cuuuuuute! LOVED IT!
Ugh! My heart! It makes me so sad to think of the hardships that little Shippo has gone through for so many years! And my heart warms at the thought of Kaede helping him, but wilts when I think of him watching her grow old and knowing that one day she'll be gone, and leave him.
Returning fan chapter 200 . 6/18
After more than 11 years from publishing this, people are still finding it and it’s pure joy! I love your SessKag writings and must admit, I put off reading this one thinking it wouldn’t interest me but I was hooked right away. The way you write their thoughts and thoughtfulness for each other (and others) is so incredibly heartwarming. I’ve definitely come back to your stories when I’ve needed a pick me up. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
Coolfire30 chapter 199 . 4/9
This made me happy.
Coolfire30 chapter 53 . 4/9
ahhh...there we go...hehe...Sesshoumaru's battle begins.
Coolfire30 chapter 39 . 4/9
CACKLING RN!
PFFFT..."This is...hnn... Squishy..."
BAAHAHAHAHAH
Definitely not regretting rereading this again.
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 113 . 2/25
Oh wow this one took a turn real fast
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 112 . 2/25
Hahaha he asked for paper to write it down
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 95 . 2/25
Aww. Now we’re getting into the fluff
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 34 . 2/25
God, I’ll admit, I’ve been kagome before. Never in the oven but definitely hid them when an unexpected visitor stopped by
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 18 . 2/25
He lead a revolt against chaos hahah I just want to know if this is an au where he was lord sesshomaru lord of the west
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 16 . 2/25
Omg I just woke my kids up laughing at this one the others are all funny too. It might be the wine idk lol but I’m always iffy about modern day aus but I’ve laughed at almost every chapter. I know I’ve read your stuff before because I know your disclaimer I’m just trying to remember which other and if I laughed as hard
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 200 . 9/17/2021
Aww
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 33 . 9/17/2021
Ahhhhhhhhh…
Adorable Pancake chapter 170 . 7/6/2021
"Best. Vacation. Ever" Hahahaha!
4,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »