Reviews for Clutter
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
*dramatic spot light* A fellow kindred spirit, alas I am also extremely messy and unorganized... Haha she should tell Sesshomaru the mess is an opsticle course for 'exercise'
freedomwings26 chapter 200 . 11/20/2014
You're superiorly good at this :D
freedomwings26 chapter 118 . 11/20/2014
She found it! Such a cute chapter
Evani chapter 200 . 11/6/2014
This was absolutely adorable, and I loved it so much haha. I like how you made it into the present with yokai as part of everyday life, although I'm curious as to why you never added in Inuyasha
Kanela chapter 200 . 9/19/2014
Magical, gorgeous and amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful story. :'D 3
Adelaide chapter 200 . 8/23/2014
Loved this story! I devoured it. I don't usually read stories that are written as drabbles; the short chapters make me crazy. At least partially because I have terrible internet and it takes forever for things to load, to only be rewarded with a short chapter and another long wait while the next chapter loads. Ah well. Anyway, your writing has definitely got me accepting drabbles and I have started to read some of your other pieces. Thank you!
Maira Saw chapter 200 . 8/16/2014
Another wonderful story!
BirdHummingAlong chapter 200 . 8/6/2014
This is probably the third time I have read this story...And oh how I still love it! My heart is just swept away by the cuteness. It just never gets old. Your stories never get old. They are so beautiful and have so much heart, truth, inventiveness. You must have a heart of gold to create such rich and valuable art. You clever, clever thing, never stop writing!

-BirdHummingAlong
Iris chapter 200 . 8/1/2014
Oh my GLOBS, I LOVE your stuff so MUCH! It's ridiculous, I just LOVE it all to PIECES! So feckin' adorbs and romantic I wanna eat it all up and get my own Sesshomaru :3
The Sleeping Creature chapter 200 . 5/21/2014
Awww! This story was so sweet to read :D! I was charmed by every word. Kudos to you for keeping to the strict 100-word format!

Best,
TSC
Raining Daylight chapter 200 . 4/3/2014
This story was great!
dxlmao chapter 175 . 2/27/2014
Awe, it's so easy for her to bend him to her will. Ahahaha!
Kimmysports1993 chapter 200 . 2/19/2014
I Love your stories they draw me in, in just the first sentence and hope you keep writing more!
Raven chapter 200 . 2/16/2014
You are an Utterly FABULOUS Writer!
dxlmao chapter 156 . 2/14/2014
Lol, wtf. Sess, I don't think that will work. Okay maybe it will. Ahahaha.
4,110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »