Reviews for Clutter
ooo what's he checking?
Blueberry Babe chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
very nice. thanks
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Well. Somebody's feeling particularly good natured and complimentary today! And it's not her, I'll tell you that much. What's up with him, anyways? Stoic, never-think-without-thinking-it-over Sesshomaru, giving a (admittedly mental) compliment to a girl he just met? The apocalypse is nigh!
AcctClerk23 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
:0 Did not expect his hormones to kick in so quickly xD Would have been funny if he had found Inuyasha among the scents instead, thus leading to 'The clutter makes sense if it is all artillery.' x Just a random thought that came up before finishing the sentence about her scent being pleasing. As well, this is totally unrelated to this fanfic, but is the guy that you're briefly introduced to in 'Unspoiled' that accompanies Sesshy's teacher (Im having brain issues remembering his name at the moment)in the beginning of the fic actually Shippo all grown up? Came to this idea last night xD Now you have a ridiculously long review for this chapter xD
MissTessa chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Wam bam thank you ma'am.
iNuQTpIe chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
XD And thus it begins!
Skyrere chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
OM nom nom nom nom
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Nice! It's begun! :) -giggles- I love it so much already! You are so awesome
vamp1987 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
...and the romance begins!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
I can't decide whether she does know, and is getting grumpy, and has no training, or little and can't reign it in, or she doesn't know and can't reign it in. Also possible is she's responbding in kind, but that seems unlikely from what I've seen of her.
Nebride chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
*gasp* be still my beating heart! I love it when he does unexpected things like that! *grins*
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I can't wait to see who she is employed by lol
iNuQTpIe chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Ohhh... Better watch out Sesshy... I think she could take you!
Blueberry Babe chapter 8 . 9/10/2010