Reviews for Separate Ways
AllieDotes chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Thanks for sharing. Sam and Dean, especially Dean, need all the happy endings they can get here to make up for their depressing live on tv. :)
Elena chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I like It. And I think it is so true, if Ben ever was revealed as Dean's actual son Dean never would've left like he did, because that would make Ben family. And family is always more important to the Winchesters
blueisasome chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I loved this. It was so cute and well done! I hardly see any Dean/Lisa fanfics and this one is really great.
Anne Sullivan chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! Team Lean all the way!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I would love for something like this to happen for real on the show. Sam and Dean deserve their happy ever after after everything they've been through and gave up. Plus I've always like Lisa and Ben, even if i'm in the minority.
winchester-mcdowell chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I'm with tears in my eyes.

I would have liked the story of Dean and Lisa would have happened this way.

Beautiful work.

Sorry for my english.
justawritier chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
I really liked this. The idea of Dean having a family makes me happy.
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Oh wow, what an amazing story! I love it!

So sweet that Dean decided to stay with Lisa and Ben so often and returned to her the second he has crawled his way out of his coffin! And also telling Cas right away that he and Sam didn't want anything to do with the angels and demons crap!

Sam and Sarah were very romantic too so I'm happy he find her again. :)
Victoriam Speramus chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
'They gave so much and lost even more, and they've earned their peace. Lisa knows that if it wasn't for Ben, it would never happen, and wonders if he'll ever understand what his sole existence did for his father and uncle.'

Now that's a wonderful way to put it.

A beautiful ending. Really made me happy than Dean just left everything for her, that he's now having a real life (and that's the only reason why I'd have liked SPN to end in S5).
Lamarquise chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
How I wish... I don't think the angels and demons would give up that easily, and I'm not precisely clear on the Sam situation and whether (in this AU) he fell into Ruby's clutches and (if so) what convinced him he had to stop. Still, I really like the idea of Sam not going there and the Apocalypse being averted and the boys getting a life!
Noninone chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Very cute :D
moira4eku chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
How terribly sad. I wonder how Dean will react to his new family when he comes back from the pit? Very interesting premise, I'd like to see it continued.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Interesting AU. It's interesting to speculate as to whether knowing he had a nephew (and a niece or nephew on the way) might have changed it all for Sam.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I loved this! Most of time I can only imagine Dean with Lisa, and this was so sweet, even with the sad ending.

'She never tells him she's pregnant.'

Just one single line and it really broke my heart. I wouldn't imagine Dean's reaction to something like that in such a painful moment.

Ah, thanks for sharing. Have a nice day!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh, sweetie, this is heart-breaking. As good as it is, I'm so glad it didn't happen that way because I seriously don't think I could take it. Way to tug on our emotions though. Mark of a good writer.