Reviews for Empyrean Glow
parisdamour chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
oh man, i love this so much! Crowley is just the best. so hilarious how he is such a Destiel shipper ;)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was amazing from start to finish.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was amazing! My favorite destiel fic! I especially loved Crowley and Sam. And Cas was hilarious! Very good job! Especially the ending! Haha poor Bobby…
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hehe. Poor desk.
meag chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love reading through Dean's realization of his feelings for Cas. Really great!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great fic. Thanks for sharing!
corzalaura chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Genius! Made me laugh out loud, even though I'm in class. I didn't know that I could love Crowley even more, but now I do :D
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Poor Bobby. Very funny. :)
Qismat Qami chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Gorgeous and absolutely brilliant! A wickedly satisfying read!
Coragyps chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Really enjoyed this, those two are so cute together. I wish we had a little more of Cas' point of view but he's *REALLY* hard to write (what with not being human and all) so maybe it's good to stick with Dean. There's not enough really good fics in this pairing, so keep up the good work!
Lia3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
What can I say? This is one of the better Cas/Dean stories that I've read. Your characterization is really good. I just wish the story was longer so I could read more.
aclockworkoranje chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"go away" omg :')

Cas is amazing in this
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
An incredibly long and in depth story and I loved every minute of it.

It's one of those stories that doesn't require some form of real in the ass sex, and while I love reading those real hardcore works, this one made me happier than all of the ones I read.

The story was beautifully written and it was about one of my fave couples. Seriously you made my day.

Thus, I found that this story needed more reviews, because even I - the master of not reviewing - couldn't leave this story without telling you just how much I loved it.

Thank you for the absolute WONDERFUL read!

Seraphic Dragon
Apus-Equuleus chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I think this is a great story and though I love to see more of Dean and Cass...I feel you end just right. Hope to read more of your story and I'm surprised that you didn't get more reviews. I especially love this.
TheSightofYou chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was very confusing to read at first but after rereading it I finally got it. Wonderful job,