Reviews for Myrddin Emrys Returns
It's the end of the world as we know it... XD sry. Had to put that in there. Loving this!
It might be gone (the disease) by the time this reaches you, but i wish you good health. Loving the fic!
emspalding chapter 28 . 6/16
i completely agree with you about all the other harry/daphne fanfics. They are fun at first, then just get repetitive. LOVE YOURS!
Squarekiddo chapter 41 . 6/13
I applaud you for your originality in named kids after people who are very close to them, and still alive, its not weird at all, promise!
Squarekiddo chapter 40 . 6/13
One of the most comical battles Ive ever read, I was half expecting Wallace coming in screaming FREEDOM!
Squarekiddo chapter 32 . 6/13
I like it, a very good aftermath I must say.
I always wondered why they didnt make it public knowledge that Voldemort is half blood, even if hes supporters wouldn't leave him cause they were afraid, he wouldn't be getting anymore either.
Squarekiddo chapter 31 . 6/13
Arent you... I mean sort of ashamed that your forced the battle and DOM to such an extreme?
you forced the mirrors failure, forced the whole group to not think to ask Dobby to find Sirius, even AFTER Dobby was right in front of them...
forced them to forget doing the same exact thing with Mobius.
not only that, this all occurred with smart people around, even a Slytherin.
Im sorry but this battle was so very very forced it got boring very quick im afraid.
I guess I could cut you some slack since it was obvious that you NEEDED a fight to occur to show strengths etc etc.
But you went about it in a wrong way, even going so far as to ignore hes occlumency shields even tho in canon the very reason for him to learn it was to block a vision just like the one that happen...

Shame on you! bad boy!
Squarekiddo chapter 30 . 6/13
Im getting abit scared really, most chapters are like 50-90% canon, their are some chapters were m honestly surprised youre not getting copyrighted.

Oh well, I do enjoy the original parts anyhow.
Squarekiddo chapter 26 . 6/13
I know this story is long since completed, but I want to inform you that its Very very canon like so far, and the reason im even saying this is cause you said it would stop after third year, and well, even forth year was very canon, so I thought I should tell you, so you know.
dragon lover chapter 28 . 5/22
thoughi believe the dragon scene was cruel you were right either harry or the dragon
qwertypous chapter 19 . 5/21
i loved scenes specially the lemons scene and i'm glad that your trying to avoid astoria being raped. because that's the first thing entered my mind by the way draco looking at astoria. i really hate that ferret and should have received a very m rated death. oh i had no problem with killings in this story in fact i am quite happy because you will allow it.
Star Rose chapter 6 . 4/22
Really? Two thirds of this chapter was condensed from the book and/or movie! Not only that but the original stuff was hardly worth reading. Harry and Daphne barely know each other! Why would she be worried about losing her friend when they spent time pranking people and had a conversation in the Hospital Wing, not a real friendship.
If they were really friends they would have spent more time together and you would have mentioned the time they spent together at the very least before having her call him her friend and be all mad at him for going after the Basilisk.
Also when did Ron exit the equation? One minute hes just drifting away the next he only followed Harry so far because of Ginny, the falling out need expanding on because I don't recall reading about their friendship ending fully.
Star Rose chapter 5 . 4/22
This is too rushed. It is like you copied the book or the script for the movies and then condensed it into a dry, boring version with a few extras thrown in that barely peak your interest because the copied material is so dull.
I mean why didn't you make a different Valentine for Harry, one from Daphne? Or maybe Percy could have picked up to book?
You could have used a different method for Harry to kill the Snake or the Diary. You didn't even have him fighting the Snake which is much more interesting that babble from Daphne's POV. Honestly, the first part of this chapter was written worse than the copied stuff. It serves no purpose except that 'Hey Daphne thinks of Harry too... oh wait we already know this from when she helped him with the prank on Valentines Day'
Your Daphne POV from the Duel club was written much better, even though the rest of that chapter was not that great.
ummm chapter 25 . 4/8
Its like reading the movie mixed with daph here and there...
thonez chapter 8 . 4/6
Meh, so far its 90% cannon.
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »