Reviews for Myrddin Emrys Returns
snow in the darkness chapter 31 . 4/30
I feel mixed feeling with this story, on one hand I rarely liked story that never stray from canon but on the other hand I loved reading this story, it's simply nice to read. Good job mate
Darknessdawns chapter 42 . 4/28
Over all I enjoyed this story. The concept of Harry being the reincarnation of Merlin is an interesting one that I quite liked. I also enjoyed how the romance between Harry and Daphne grew throughout the piece. The final battle and the battle at the Ministry we're both very interesting and well written. I've honestly never read another story where American reinforcements help in the battle. It really gave it a different feel and I liked that all our favorite characters survived. It was also a pleasant change that Dumbledore actually trained Harry and was loving and supportive of him. Though this will never be my favorite Harry Potter story it was still a good one. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
Greg chapter 1 . 3/29
bride of neigh one year? Neigh is the sound a horse makes. Just guessing but you probably intended to write nigh instead of neigh. If the rest of this is as badly proofed then I probably won't read for long.
MarilynT chapter 42 . 3/20
Enjoyed your story. Live long and prosper!
MarilynT chapter 28 . 3/20
Flame reviews are written by cowards. I am enjoying your story.
You have more problems than I can say. If all true , good luck.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 41 . 2/28
Outstanding story, despite the lack of editing it could have used. It was only mildly confusing on occasion, but I muddled through. I know you've had problems, and that I can empathize with, as I have a bunch of those. It was suggested to me once, to pick as your beta, someone who gives consistently helpful or concise reviews. Good luck with your future writing and your health.
RatherFabulous chapter 39 . 2/11
Re: mortar rounds- An old gent I knew who fought in World War II told me that as they marched through a French town, they saw a house that was intact but for one exterior wall that had collapsed. Inside, there was a family of four that apparently had just sat down to dinner. They appeared to be relatively uninjured, but had died because of the concussive force of the mortar round that had caused the collapse of the outside wall of the house. I’ve often wondered, since then, how many soldiers died that way, and how many of those death might have been caused by friendly fire that came too close to their position.
FFFudgeUp chapter 42 . 2/11
Great story. Love Harry's attitude throughout. Thanks for sharing.
RatherFabulous chapter 28 . 2/10
Yeah, I go that "live long and prosper" way before the end of the author's note.
;
You been readin' Pat Foley's work? (If not, maybe you should give it a look.)
RatherFabulous chapter 7 . 2/9
Lol, I'm not calling anyone out about drunk writing. I do a lot of drunk reading, m'self.
I, PERSONALLY, wish to thank you for writing (which is your personal hobby), then posting it for others (like me) to enjoy.
So. There.
Isaac Young-Star chapter 32 . 1/28
Moaning Myrtle's last name is Warren cononicly
Fanficfan2148 chapter 42 . 1/5
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Got a bit bogged down in details (shift worker who also suffers with insomnia) but overall I laughed, cringed and snorted throughout the majority

Well done...

To the haters, if you don't like how a story is being written or in which direction certain elements are going... here's a thought, write your own one.
achoputuridze chapter 2 . 12/28/2021
that was sweet
Vance McGill chapter 9 . 12/14/2021
"for his wand to fart a spell at the Dementor"...

"fart a spell" LMAO! BAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious!
2,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »