Reviews for Myrddin Emrys Returns
Doobie78 chapter 41 . 6/30
I've read this story 3 times now and enjoyed it every time. Thank you for donating your time in order to bring joy to the rest of us.
acmcnabb chapter 28 . 6/29
Well I love this fic, even tho it has harry as powerful, it's not over the top, it's not him having 71 lordships and 71 wives, or meeting Daphne at a young age and being in love and together at 11, uve kept them to a more realistic level. So I think it's great and u should just ignore those idiots who want to bash a story cuz they have nothing better to do..
Crossxx chapter 41 . 6/24
I love this story, grate plot, and a nice pace to the whole work.
acmcnabb chapter 20 . 6/23
just real quick question, you had blaise and Tracy as part of the 6 at first, and now neither of them are even around anymore?
Cwhit930 chapter 41 . 6/19
I enjoyed this a lot. It was funny and well written. Thanks for the share
Cwhit930 chapter 32 . 6/18
Oh I like that that chapter ending!
Traveler301 chapter 41 . 6/1
Really good story. I enjoyed it very much.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Robert C. Lewis chapter 8 . 5/27
Just gotta love it when a 13 year old can feel love, even if they have intuitions of 40-50 year olds
Erm... AR-15 are semi-automatic. Sorta like the m-14 was in call of duty. Automatics are like the Ak-47, or Galil. (using call of duty just cuz soooooooo many people know it.)
malikmi95 chapter 41 . 3/31
long live mayor west
hiserd59 chapter 7 . 3/27
I don't understand something, this is fanfiction, so why do you all use so much from the books, isn't this suppose to be your story and not JK Rowlings? I have read a lot of stories on here and the best don't use the books as fillers! try being original every once in a while.
Hawk6782 chapter 1 . 3/2
Just finished the story for the most part I thought it was good. My biggest complaint about it would be the end it seemed rushed and the military aspects seemed forced I personally think that if they were introduced earlier in the story and expanded upon more during the story it might have worked better. Other wise good job I will definitely reread this at some point. Oh also if you don’t have a beta I would recommend getting one there are many spelling errors that could have been caught in most chapters
HartfordIsGayHartfordIsMe chapter 1 . 2/15
stylo 1 is right fuck you ya homophobic bastard
i truly enjoyed this fic from chapter 1-37.. after that it felt like a different story. Riddle was hurt by harry and daphne screwing and had lost followers then all of a sudden he had 7 k mercenaries? it really felt like you joined the army and decided to make it a military story from ch 38 on,
lisbeth00 chapter 21 . 1/1
I'm enjoying the story but what's with the rampant homophobia? I get the occasional joke or two but this is pretty rampant and really ruining the story.
1,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »