Reviews for Myrddin Emrys Returns
Ravenfeather2002 chapter 9 . 9/29
I love the way you put in Dumbledore's actor change XD
LightMidnight19320 chapter 15 . 9/20
Funny ;););)
harryislife chapter 41 . 8/24
Really cool, I do think Harry was a bit young getting married at 15. Also, what happened Remus? Some really funny bits though. Harrys pranks were hilarious.
Bobmin356 chapter 12 . 8/23
I really wanted to be positive about this story, but my interest is seriously waning here. Other than the Harry/Daphne aspect, this is straight from the books. And because of that, there isn't enough new material to hold my interest.

Seriously if you can't think of new material, why bother at all? You had the chance to craft a whole new storyline instead of spitting back the same old story.

Sorry mate, but I'll pass. If I want canon, I'll read the books.
OriksGaming chapter 41 . 7/20
A very interesting take on the Harry Potter series, and very fun to read.
OriksGaming chapter 11 . 7/19
From what I've heard, it's not really strange for 13 year old girls to have those thoughts, but most of the time they're just delusional.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 7/19
5'9 at the age of 13? He's been malnourished/underfed for most of his life, and now he's freakishly tall for his age?
lilashannah67 chapter 41 . 7/19
Edward, I'd like to thank you for a truly engaging story. I really enjoyed the story and I absolutely adore Harry and Daphne the way you have written them.
jgvpfc chapter 7 . 7/17
I have wrote while drunk so I so how hard it is to write. it is a good chapter within a good story.
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 41 . 7/6
Bravo Bravo I REALLY Loved this fanfic Thnx for typing this Dude(dette?)
SuperKinuhata chapter 9 . 7/4
Nice reference to Michael Gambon taking the mantle of Dumbledore in Prisoner Of Azkaban after Richard Harris died.
It's the end of the world as we know it... XD sry. Had to put that in there. Loving this!
It might be gone (the disease) by the time this reaches you, but i wish you good health. Loving the fic!
emspalding chapter 28 . 6/16
i completely agree with you about all the other harry/daphne fanfics. They are fun at first, then just get repetitive. LOVE YOURS!
Squarekiddo chapter 41 . 6/13
I applaud you for your originality in named kids after people who are very close to them, and still alive, its not weird at all, promise!
1,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »