Reviews for Myrddin Emrys Returns
Spazzman29 chapter 30 . 5/21
Its nice of Dumbledore to just force everyone on Sirius.
Good show!
DanteOuma chapter 1 . 5/7
The Batman joke at the end was my personal highlight
Dzerx chapter 41 . 4/22
Great story, thanks!
Dzerx chapter 10 . 4/22
Honestly hoped he took ancient runes with Daphne's advisement. Shame.
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 1 . 4/21
aA
ThunderSphinx chapter 26 . 4/20
Are they married now?

Incendio Charms, like most other magics, have absolutely no effect on Dementors in canon.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 41 . 4/9
Excellent story. ~~Snake~~
RangerBard chapter 41 . 4/9
Except for confusing grammar issues and misspellings I really enjoyed this story.
FickleLemon chapter 41 . 3/16
I liked this story to a certain extent. I thought the link between Harry and Myrddin was unique and a wonderful idea. The humor you used was witty and enjoyable for the most part. However, I felt that you completely derailed the story and essentially mucked up the ending with the inclusion of muggle firearms (even with them being magically enhanced), especially if they were used by Voldemort's forces. I feel as though he'd rather rot in Azkaban than resort to anything even resembling muggle methods of warfare.
Essentially it was great until Chapter 38 and was just plainly difficult to stomach reading after that. While the writing itself was good and the actual scenes and, for want of a better word, plot were unique and interesting it was just so out of tune with the rest of the story that it just ruined it for me. It would be great in another fic that was of that tone but it just stuck out completely from the story.
Also Erin Go Bragh isn't Irish. It's an anglicized bastardization of the actual Irish Éirinn or Éire go Brách, which as I'm sure you know actually refers to pledging or expressing allegiance to Ireland rather than meaning "You're fucked". It in fact means "Ireland will live on for eternity" or in it's most basic form "Ireland always".
Not wanting to end on a negative note, I hope all is well and you get better and the help you need with your Crohn's disease.
Arrow3ss chapter 41 . 3/14
That last tidbit with Snape made me chuckle.
SoundwavesSynod chapter 36 . 3/1
I love how you insult people it's very amusing.
BillBrink chapter 9 . 2/26
"for his wand to fart a spell at the Dementor"
Ok, not on purpose, I know, but it was the funniest line in the whole story LOL. This is my second reading, and I'm enjoying it even more than the first. Thanks.
Phillies2 chapter 39 . 2/14
Too bad about Dumbledore, I would have thought they could have tricked them somehow instead of literally dying when he didn't have to. Thank god for Texas
Phillies2 chapter 32 . 2/14
ok I take back most of what I said, but I think it just has to do with me hating Umbridge so much
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »