Reviews for Some Percy Love
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ahahahaha, I loved this! Too funny :)
Bandly chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
THANK YOU for making a Fic that shows Percy's Awesomeness!

(I liked the Weatherby one the most. Aww poor Fred not being able to prank others.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wonderful! I rather love Percy, and this does him justice. I adore the vanishing cabinet one, and the last one especially.
Draco-Hermy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
One. Word.

my best enemy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I've got to say, this might be the funniest fic I've ever read. Your Percy is so hilarious, and at the same time so sexy *swoons*.

I definetly agree with you that Percy needs some love. He is way cooler than Neville!

"And, tearing off his robes in an incredibly sexy manner, Percy walked away very quickly (no running in the corridors!) to cause some serious, just-about law-abiding chaos."

This line made me laugh until I cried. I loved it! This fic is fantastic! You should some more funny stories, you're really good!

(And Peeves is definetly Percy's alter ego!)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh, I totally loved it. :D I like Percy and well, now I'm grinning like an
KillCupido chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I don't understand Crouch AND I DO NOT WANT TO.

But damn~ I needed this XD I have read too much angst and philoshophy lately.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
These were so clever! I've read the Neville Love list and you should make one for Percy. The prediction one didn't make sense to me though. But all in all, it was hilarious.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was hilarious. Your own quirky brand of humour was complemented beautifully by your inclusion of canon, in particular in the final 'Percy Love'. The concept was a clever one (I may try writing some 'Lucius Love', sadly of the non 'M' rated variety :P), and your execution was fabulous. It brought a smile to my face. I'm not only going to favourite this because I'm scared that if I don't, Percy will kill me (although that is now a pressing concern...), but because I enjoyed it very much. Well done.
Windspiel chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hehe, I liked that. But sometimes I feel a bit bad for Percy. It is a parody after all...
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
WOW this is like epic crack and I love it. Really. Thank you for trumpeting the awesomeness of Percy for the world to see! The only critique I may have is the severe lack of Oliver. I expect compensation ;D

- Legs
PB Headless chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
:) this just reminds me that my iPod touch's auto correct turned 'Percy' into 'Perv' once...

Love these gags :D write more!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
HA HA HA this is SO AWESOME! My favorite was the Fat Lady one and the Leaky Cauldron one. You should write more!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
lol! It's brilliant and hilarious! I don't know how you had the idea to write this, but it's fantastic! I adore it! It's so funny and original. Personally, I love Voldemort naming him Waetherby, it was genius! Amazing job.

Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh I love this, it's brilliant! So funny! I'd never really thought of Percy as sexy before (though mainly that's to do with my heterosexuality, I reckon). Anyways, good work!