Reviews for Guilty Feelings
I love this series! I think one of the main reasons I like it so much is that even though Angel is very harsh at times with his punishments he knows he isn't a perfect parent. He knows he has flaws and he worries how those flaws effect his kid. It's refreshing to see Angel not be perfect or act like he knows exactly what to do when it comes to Connor. And I think that adds to their bond, Angel isn't perfect, but Connor still loves him and wants him in his life even though he has a "perfect" set of parents already.

Plus, I love that Angel lets Connor talk back to an extent. As he said at one point, he seems to like it when Connor is a little sassy :) which is awesome to read, especially when it turns into father son banter.

Plus they way you write Spike is awesome! I love his relationship with Connor and Angel :)

I know you haven't updated any of your stories in years, but if you ever get the urge to write again it would be celebrated! So please update :)
MacAttack3355 chapter 46 . 2/15
Although I'm a little late to review, this is probably my favorite series on . I've read it through several times. The primary appeal for me is the heartwarming father/son relationship that evolves between Angel and Connor - with all the ups and downs, sweetness and sadness, punishment and reconciliation, etc. I love it all!

But the really great thing about this story is how much fun it is to read overall. The characters are awesome (I'm particularly fond of Illyria - she's hilarious), and the dialogue between them is sooo entertaining. As an added bonus, there's a well-constructed plot(s) along with all the spankings and stuff. This is rare and much-appreciated! The whole Vampire universe/setting/whatever allows for creative and exciting side stories, and you took advantage of this masterfully. There's nothing boring about this series! It almost makes me want to watch the show it's based on. Almost, but not quite. I know the real Angel won't be as good as this story, so why bother?

This "story" is at least the length of a novella (if not a full novel), which is wonderful! It's not finished, however, which is not cool at all. What does Lorne's letter say? Who's going to betray Angel again? I gotta know! ...But, at this point, I know I never will. So sad.
alex chapter 46 . 10/27/2014
ya ha transcurrido mucho tiempo,días...meses...años.
He leído esta historia millones de veces y amo cada uno de sus capítulos,los cuales me han hecho reír y también llorar...
por favor,¿ cuando será el gran día que decidas volver a retomar la historia?
alex chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
jajajaja
jajajaaa!
¡Que buena salida!
jajajaj!¡me encantó!
New88 chapter 46 . 12/25/2013
wow .I cant believe this is where you stopped :)
I kow it been more than 2 years .but please you have to keep going :)
anyway thank you for such an amazing wounderful fic :)
New88 chapter 45 . 12/25/2013
awww Angle is so good to Connor :)
the birthday spanking was a little awkward
New88 chapter 42 . 12/25/2013
awww too cute :)
but I think Angle should not apologies for punishing Connor ..
New88 chapter 40 . 12/25/2013
yeah . I thought Angle overreacted alittle
but I loved how ended the spanking saying I love you :)
loool at Connor saying;" you have a funny way of showing it"
glad that Connor said I love too :)

great writing :)
New88 chapter 39 . 12/25/2013
Wow. very exciting
I love drunk Angle loool
New88 chapter 38 . 12/24/2013
wow . very exciting :)
New88 chapter 35 . 12/24/2013
wow
glad to have the normal Connor back
very exciting Chapters :)
I still hate Gunn lool
New88 chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
wow this would be my favorite spanking scene lool
I loved Angle saying ," I am you father .how dare tell me no ?"
I loved that he give two swat bare and said , so you know I can .
I loved that after he hugged him .he sent him to the corner while swatting him lool
and I love him saying .think how much that demon loves you :)

great job. as I keep saying you are amazing
New88 chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
awww the I love you note is too cute :))
still hate Gunn loool
New88 chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
l like this trun of events :)
you are a very creative talented writer :)
again Angle is so sweet :)
New88 chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
Can this fic be any more perfect ?! :)
Angle is good to Connor .
I loved when he told Connor " I will smack you " loool