Reviews for Being a Vampire on Probation
lomy333 chapter 12 . 3/9
Hey I am really sorry about your boyfriend, like you said he is a worthless piece of shit. I am sure you didn't let him affect you because you are a very funny author I am sure (it appears in ur writing) and strong :D please don't let any of those worthless 'men' dampen or affect your personality, they're not worth it. Of course after 4 years I am sure you're already over it :P but I am just giving you advice for the future :)
Okay on with the story, I absolutely love this chapter and Alec's 'dangerous' but absolutely cute protectiveness lol it made me laugh and feel sweet at the same time, I don't know what to say except that I would really really really really die of happiness if you complete this story! You don't know how much I wanna what's gonna happen next :') please please if you have it in you, please try to continue it for your fans, I know you must have lost inspiration after all this time but maybe you can read it again from the start then some inspiration will be back? It works for me in my own writing. I really don't wanna pressure you but I can't help asking you to please please finish it? PLEASE? It would make me and so many other readers so so happy :D
lomy333 chapter 9 . 3/9
I've been wanting to review from the first chapter but I physically couldn't because I wanted to get to the next chapter as fast as possible even while I am writing this I have to mentally force myself to relax to write this because I am just so damn excited to read the next chapter! :D but I had to write this because I noticed that your AN's seem doubtful about the success of this story but u couldn't be more wrong!
Your story is the perfect recipe for me and for many other readers I am certain! It's has just the right amount of romance and humor which makes it so perfect you don't know how much time I spent looking for a story like this on fanfiction until I hated fanfiction all together for the exaggerated drama filled and angst filled stories with no humor that it makes it depressing to read, humor is very intelligent to be put in stories and it's what makes the readers willing to read beyond the good romance parts ;) because the rest of the story is very humorous and makes you happy, also the humor has to be put intelligently to make the reader enjoy the joke and you are brilliant at this, you excel beautifully at it!
I can't believe the depressing people that actually say you have to put less humor for the story to be taken seriously! How shallow and narrow minded, I actually took your story very seriously because you were brave enough to put humor in it and make me wanting to read each and every line without ever getting bored, in other fanfiction I just skip most of the chapter to get to the romance parts and then I get bored and discontinue the story, but with yours, I have never done that! Your story is one of the few that actually makes me compelled to want to know everything about the characters and read everything that is happening carefully because I am confident that you never write any boring parts.
And let's talk about your amazing original character, Anna. I just love her! She's the kind of femal heroine that makes me actually interested in her and can relate to her plus she's VERY cool and funny that I found myself thinking that I would love a real version of her in life because she would be very fun to hang out with! You created a better female heroine than Stephanie Meyer herself ;)

Wow I rambled for a very long time but I hope I got what I wanted to say across, I am sorry If it's all jumbled :P I just wanted to express how much I actually love this story!

You are an awesome witer! And It's such a shame your story is not discovered properly because I think it deserves a 1000000 reviews and that it by far surpasses the popular fanfiction around here in terms of quality, fun, humor, character and ok everything!

Oh I forgot to say that I love that your character's dialogue and how the conversation is not one-sided with the other acting as a filler, your conversations are actually intelligent and make me think about the other character's point of view and see from their perspective while also seeing from the main character's perspective. That didn't happen ever before to me on fanfiction expect for a a few very rare times and your fanfiction is one of those rare expetional ones. Let's just conclude that I love you author! :D
I am really sad I didn't read while you were posting it because I would have reviewed on every chapter and encouraged you to write more, my heart gets heavy with every chapter because I am nearing the 12th chapter and I know the story is not completed :(
Elena Maxwell chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
ihavenoideawhattocallmyself chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Hi, I was just wondering if you're ever going to update this story?
I've only just come across it, and I really love it! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Hey, ireally love your story and iwish u can update it please! Because its such a good story and its sad that u just left it there. Well can u please finish the story ilove it so much. Im serouisly begging you to update it please.!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
absolutly love this story.

please update soon
Ana chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Hello Schnuersenkel,
I'm so glad I took some time to read your story. You're great writer, although it's really been a while since your last update. Please, don't stop writing it, it's a brilliant storyline and I think Alec and my namesake deserve to have their story told. They're both so cute! 3 While reading this, I had feeling that you wrote in my POV 'cause Anna and I have so similar personalities (other than a name, yes XD). Will you continue to write this amazing fanfic..?
Much love,
Ana. :) :D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Hey there, taking a writing course and was told to read a bunch on this website, others too. I really enjoy your style of writing. You're quite good. Hope you start writing again.

Sorry about the POS, the sooner you find out - the faster you're on to something worthy of your time. Like you said, he is a piece of shit.
fantasyfreak133 chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
its quite sad that you abandoned this story...
Mel chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Hi there,

I absolutely love your story! I read it a year ago and all of a sudden remembered it today. I was sad to see that it hasn't been updated since :( Do you think you will continue writing soon? Ever? I think this story line is brilliant and super funny. I love Anna and love Alec even more.

You have a real talent for writing :) Please continue.
VictoriaKing12321 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Awe I am so sorry! Please take UR time! My sister has recently been cheated on by her boyfriend with her best friend. I know it must really suck! So sorry!
Sonny13 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Boyfriends are dicks. I'm sorry. On a lighter note, I find this story absolutely fantastic. I can't WAIT until you start posting again, because I honestly am completely and utterly in love with it. I love you and your writing :)
I LoVe ChOCoMoNsTeR chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Good story
I like it a lot :)
mylittlelilyflower90 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is such an amazing! Please continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
ur story is amazin i love the plot to it i havent read it in ages and i read it again nd i tink ienjoyed it even more :) im so sori about ur boyfriend but i hope you would arite some more chapters as ive throughly enjoyed it nd this side of alec you portryed him well :D