Reviews for This Silent Sacrifice
Brenden chapter 21 . 6/26
goodwork
sparkreader chapter 21 . 5/13
Has this fic been abandoned?
Well...here we are again.

Its always such a pleasure.

There are no more chapters

To entertain.

...
insane devill chapter 21 . 3/6
great fic loved it
sakurahan chapter 21 . 3/4
Please please please continue this fanfiction its really good and I would love to read more chapters on it. Please Please please continue consider continuing it. Please with French vanilla ice cream, cherries, and fangirl sprinkle on top. :D plus free movie pass for any movie of you dreams. :D
fanfiction fannatic chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
i really hope you decide to finish this story one day i would love to see the reunion with sef and cloud, prety please :)
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
overall it's fine but I suggest that you get a beta reader or look over here story again and edit it yourself.
nightwyver chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
you have a truly great story in "this silent sacrifice". I hope you will eventually finish it. It's too good to be abandoned in the WIP purgatory forever.
kirallie chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Poor Seph and Zack when they find out Cloud's done a runner. Hope his Zack can get through to him or will Genesis wake and go after him? Good work
yaslanagirl chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
This story has been really exciting! I was quite disappointed when I realized it wasn't finished, but I understand the way RL can be quite a distraction (sometimes much-needed). I've put the story on follow, so just update at your own time and I'll come back to read (and re-read) whenever that happens. You have quite a talent for storytelling, so whatever you do, don't stop doing that!
Chisuki chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I don't have a comment on this chapter but what you have written so far. I really like the plot and how you have brought in the information. This story is amazing and I wish to continue to read it. I look forward to reading the rest. I hope you update soon! :)
patricia.pc chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
Awesome story! It has been two years since you last updated so maybe for whatever reason you abandoned it(?) but I have enjoyed it a lot and it's close enough to the ending that I can imagine how it ends. Still. If you ever find the time and inspiration you should give it a try. It's one of the best of the ff7 !
patricia.pc chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
Ok I'm horrible for not having reviewed until now, but this story has me so hooked that I haven't been able to stop for a second until now. Great story, love the plot and the characters are very well written! Few minor spelling mistakes that probably someone else has already told you like hollow versus hallow, defiantly versus definitely but it doesn't take away from the story and are easy to ignore
Guest chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Damn, just let cloud and seph meet will ya?!
p3paula chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
Would it be a nice time to request for an update for this?
Because, God frigging darned CLOUD WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY AGAIN.
Angeal with geostigma?
Sephy's gonna be really pissed.
Too much angst but all good. lovely work.
the side VinTseng is interesting.

impressive, absolutely hooking-
although some typos every now and then.

more please.