Reviews for This Silent Sacrifice
Keimichi chapter 21 . 9/19
I just re-read the story again.
I'm super sad that it just stops here, right in the middle of something without knowing where Cloud is going and how Sepiroth and Zack will react. I especially want to see more of spirit!Zack.

Seeing that you last updated the profile on 2014 gives me some hope that you might pick this up again some day. It was a very enjoyable read.
AngelStarFire Hikarist II chapter 21 . 9/7
It's been a long while since you've updated this, but I just wanted to express how much I have enjoyed what you've posted. I hope with the remake coming out you will be inspired to continue. Cheers!
YumeNoTsuzuki chapter 21 . 8/23
I just finished reading the Calamity's Revenge and also this, I can't even begin to describe how blown away I am by your writing. Sad as I am that the stories are incomplete, they were both such a delight to read and I don't doubt I will come back to read them again. Your characters feel so alive and the plot is always interesting. I liked the pacing in the Calamity's Revenge a bit better, but both fics are simply amazing. Honestly, these are likely my favourite FF VII fanfics out of everything I've read so far. I really hope you will update them again one day!
ElvinaPotter chapter 21 . 8/5
Please please please update! You can't leave this fic hanging heavily like this...
Brenden chapter 21 . 6/26
sparkreader chapter 21 . 5/13
Has this fic been abandoned?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7 we are again.

Its always such a pleasure.

There are no more chapters

To entertain.

insane devill chapter 21 . 3/6
great fic loved it
sakurahan chapter 21 . 3/4
Please please please continue this fanfiction its really good and I would love to read more chapters on it. Please Please please continue consider continuing it. Please with French vanilla ice cream, cherries, and fangirl sprinkle on top. :D plus free movie pass for any movie of you dreams. :D
fanfiction fannatic chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
i really hope you decide to finish this story one day i would love to see the reunion with sef and cloud, prety please :)
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
overall it's fine but I suggest that you get a beta reader or look over here story again and edit it yourself.
nightwyver chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
you have a truly great story in "this silent sacrifice". I hope you will eventually finish it. It's too good to be abandoned in the WIP purgatory forever.
kirallie chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Poor Seph and Zack when they find out Cloud's done a runner. Hope his Zack can get through to him or will Genesis wake and go after him? Good work
yaslanagirl chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
This story has been really exciting! I was quite disappointed when I realized it wasn't finished, but I understand the way RL can be quite a distraction (sometimes much-needed). I've put the story on follow, so just update at your own time and I'll come back to read (and re-read) whenever that happens. You have quite a talent for storytelling, so whatever you do, don't stop doing that!
Chisuki chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I don't have a comment on this chapter but what you have written so far. I really like the plot and how you have brought in the information. This story is amazing and I wish to continue to read it. I look forward to reading the rest. I hope you update soon! :)