Reviews for This Silent Sacrifice
BorderlineInsanity chapter 21 . 8/20
Your ability to churn the emotions of the reader, to make us feel the in testy of this fic...are astounding. I absolutely love it. I do hope your muse will bite you again with this, but even if it does not, you are a wonderful and captivating writer. I could not put this down, from start to finish.
You need to put a rape tag in this. You only said MENTIONS of rape... not the actual act.
Wow... you really just did that huh. How the hell did Hojo get one over Cloud?
I... never knew it was possible to create an awkward Sephiroth but you somehow managed to. Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible thing 'cause this is actually pretty hilarious.
TheSecretUchiha chapter 21 . 7/4
This is such a good story! The plot is amazing and the characters are perfect!
I hope one day you'll find the time to continue it! w
UnLike Us chapter 21 . 6/21
Hi, new reader her. I really enjoyed your story!

I think you do a good job of describing all the characters insecurities and complexes. Nothing is straight forward. Most of it is twisted by their warped perception of themselves, hopelessly tangled with the truth of the situation and the clumsy utterances of others fumbling understanding. It is neither right nor wrong. neither pretty nor ugly. It is what humanity make of life. Really great job on this front.

I found Vincent's and Tsung's 'relationship very interesting. It's the first time I come across such a rendition and I found it quite fascinating.

I also find it quite cool that you don't pull of the blind acceptance that so often happens in time travel fanfics. It's particularly well illustrated in Kunsle's denial of Zack in Cloud. Needless to say The Zack in Cloud was wonderfully pulled off. His flawed bravado filed by an indomitable yet fragile spirit. His wish to make right what has not yet happened. His reckless desire coupled with his awareness of his selfish wish.

I find Clouds introduction to Sephiroth very interesting and the development of Sephiroths feelings. The wonder and imaginings Sephiroth had around the mysterious writer that then latched on to the little hints he saw. I would have liked a bit more beating around the bush before Cloud revealed his face. Partly to feel that fantasy, but also because it was an incredibly rushed development of emotion creating a very delicate relationship. It had the potential to go so wrong at every turn with Clouds incredible vulnerability and unfamiliarity with the new Sephiroth. And it would have given Sephiroth more to build his affectionate feelings on. The first kiss was rather rushed. But then again Sephiroth might well have not been able to stomach the mystery for much longer anyway.

There was so much more that I like about the fick. But I think I will leave it at that. Thank you for sharing this with us on the internet! I really enjoyed it.
Good story. Hope you update soon. I really want to know what is going to happen to Cloud and what Shinra's response to Angeal and Genesis now that they are cured of their degradation.
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
Ohhh, the developments in the latest chapters leave me wanting more~ I can't wait to see how things are gonna work out with everyone, though I feel that you seem to have a thing for complicated relationships.
Hope you update soon~
Bam chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
I will faithfully wait til you begin writing again. Your craft for words are just pure talent and it'll be a shame to not finish something that will make you grow as a writer. Also, for us fans to sadly not see these characters grow and experience these emotions with you, dear writer. I bid you adieu until the next time. I have hope that you won't let us [fans] down. Good luck. :)
Keimichi chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
I just re-read the story again.
I'm super sad that it just stops here, right in the middle of something without knowing where Cloud is going and how Sepiroth and Zack will react. I especially want to see more of spirit!Zack.

Seeing that you last updated the profile on 2014 gives me some hope that you might pick this up again some day. It was a very enjoyable read.
AngelStarFire Hikarist II chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
It's been a long while since you've updated this, but I just wanted to express how much I have enjoyed what you've posted. I hope with the remake coming out you will be inspired to continue. Cheers!
YumeNoTsuzuki chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
I just finished reading the Calamity's Revenge and also this, I can't even begin to describe how blown away I am by your writing. Sad as I am that the stories are incomplete, they were both such a delight to read and I don't doubt I will come back to read them again. Your characters feel so alive and the plot is always interesting. I liked the pacing in the Calamity's Revenge a bit better, but both fics are simply amazing. Honestly, these are likely my favourite FF VII fanfics out of everything I've read so far. I really hope you will update them again one day!
ElvinaPotter chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Please please please update! You can't leave this fic hanging heavily like this...
Brenden chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
goodwork
sparkreader chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
Has this fic been abandoned?