Reviews for All In A Day
FadingEcho12193 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ho-ly shit... The way you strung the words together... And the way you put wrote everything so beautifully. I don't think you need to change a thing it is great I only hope that one day I can write with this level of sophistication and grace. And excuse my language but the only thing I can think right now is... Hot damn this person is good
twolostsouls25 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Damn! Where has this fic been all my life! You are an incredible writer, I can't wait for your next chapter!
shugokage chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Interesting chapter!
DellaRae chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
I'm really mad that I didn't discover this sorry until yesterday, but I'm also really mad that I have to wait for new chapters! It's exciting and frustrating at the same time. Keep up the excellent work!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Good to see you back! I am prone to dropping off of the radar from time to time, as well, but I entirely sympathize with your plight; I remember how difficult it is to try to finish college, deal with life's trials and tribulations, and complete a story all at once.

That being said, this chapter was quite nice. It moved along quite nicely, was filled with action and suspense, and your portrayals of the characters are all well done! I must say that your writing has become stronger and more cohesive since chapter one, which is always a positive thing-it shows your growth and development as a writer!

Keep up the good work!
DellaRae chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
11/10 just for recommending the wombats at the end. Jk, 55/10 because I was late to work because I was reading this
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
After I saw you post the authors note, I decided I should probably read the story. And... I think it is incredible. Very well written and put together :) glad to see you back
Commander Lagasse chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
It felt like this chapter had more story based action instead of emotion driven conflict...the constant shift between the two is what is keeping my fingernails in my mouth, my eyes glued to the screen and my brain SCREAMING for more.
Oracle in Vein chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
This chapter was a thrill as always. I'm very interested to see what kind of "greater purpose" Slade has in mind. Just a few nitpicks, though: CCTV is not very common in the US (although some large cities use it), and "oi" is more of a British expression (here it's a stereotypical Jewish exclamation). Those are the only complaints I have, though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FelynxTiger chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
w00t new chapter! don't worry i bet college must be really hard, none the less the story continue.

Slade make an other great and classic entrance, now all Robin gotta do is figured out all those question that Slade leave him, i feel a little bad for Kori i mean how did she feel without the support of her boyfriend, im glad that her friends were there for her :), see u next ch.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
good story, I'm almost scared to think of what Slade has planned. Looking forward to reading more.

oh, and Robin: stop being an OCD douche monkey
Peyton Adalyn chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i miss this story i hope you update soon!
Commander Lagasse chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
The grit is what makes this one of my favorite stories...and the way I can picture everything going on! That autopsy was...decidedly on the graphic side (if anyone has a problem with that...IT'S A FUCKING AUTOPSY; they're pretty graphic!), and I can feel the discension in the Titans...like a part of me is just clenching and tightening, threatening to break with a violent "SNAP!" at any moment.

My song over Christmas was dedicated to you, my friend; "All I Want For Christmas (Is the Continuation of Your Grand Fiction)", a sppin-off of Mariah Carey's (in my opinion, terrible) song of similar name...though her's isn't half as cool as mine...
FelynxTiger chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
WOnderful chapter

let me see , first poor Cy's stomach lol *sigh* how i enjoy ur descriptions , as for Robin , *shaking head* we can't do anything for him ,i couldn't agree more with cyborg

BB and Rae even if the develop of them was just minium i think the things between them are still complicated

now our adversaries's plans are getting more maliciuos D:

Thanksfor the Christmas present i enjoy it!

Merry Christmas to you too my friend :D
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
Wow, this chapter felt like an episode of CSI!

I liked Raven's jealousy and hurt feelings that BB wasn't worried about her. She might be a little unrealistic if she expects BB to believe that she's changed, that takes time. She needs to learn to stop playing it safe if she wants to make any progress with the changeling and we all know that when it comes to matters of the heart that she can be less than courageous.

Also liked the chat CY and Robin had. The Boy Blunder is often portrayed in fanfiction as an anal retentive, cold douchebag, and sometimes he deserves it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »