Reviews for The Journey: 1 of 3 A Thousand Miles, One Step
BlueDiamondStar chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
*bumer* End? *what?* Hope not... Or is there more?
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
LOL that Harry Potter reference was so true albeit funny
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
LOved that talk Neal and Lauren had,Peter understood when Neal told him he needed to talk to Lauren instead of him.

JeanneZ84
Morrolan chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Love this!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Ah, this is a very interesting ending, as I wasn't expecting an appearance from Lauren. I'm not a shipper if this last chapter is meant to be slash, but I enjoyed the story nonetheless. Great work!
Ultracape chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Excellent chapter. Intense.

You seem to follow a writing style that has become popular that an old foggy like me has trouble with. It's what I call, unfinished sentences or thoughts.

For me, that's difficult to read. I keep thinking I'm missing something. Maybe I'm not. However, while it may seem like quick dialog, it is confusing.

Also, sometimes I found it difficult to tell who is speaking in this.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this very much.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Liked this.
YouRSafe chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Oh my gosh. It's perfect! We must have more! More!
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
This was a excellent chapter.

Can't wait for more.

JeanneZ84
Ultracape chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
That was terrifying but you told it well and quite brilliant with the Mother Of all Secrets thing.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I am looking forward to t he rest of this.
Rainchecker chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Oh my gosh poor Neal! I liked the explanation for Mozzie's name, though I'm a little bit confused, is it the cutting that was the secret, or just his real name? I'm looking forward to the final chapter. Write fast!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awww sweet. I love love love El. Peter's torment about the anklet was something I had never considered before. I liked it, it was unexpected and very well written. One note of criticism. You don't have to do *this.* Your writing can stand on it's own.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Ooh, M.O.S. is certainly an interesting interpretation on Moz and Mozzie. ) I'm not sure if I can see Neal as the type to injure himself to relieve stress and anxiety, but, of course, I've never been under extreme duress, such as the sort induced by being on the run. (Love the tidbit about Harry Potter. I'm a huge fan.)

I'm excited for the third installment. Please update soon! :D
govgal chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Wow. MOS huh. That really makes a lot of sense!