Reviews for Table for Four
fantastic story x
Guest chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
i needsome cock
Guest chapter 34 . 2/20/2015
I love this story so much! It was perfect
jenninemarie chapter 34 . 4/5/2014
Just came across this story, absolutely loved it! Sequal?!
jh126 chapter 32 . 12/19/2013
Well, what the hell...I really think they should have talked right then. She was calm, not angry. Best to talk then, than when in a bad mood, or stressed by the job.
jh126 chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
I couldn't believe she didn't walk out the evening before, instead of engaging in the sex on the table. Maybe it is just sex and chicken, to her? It seems to be their go-to solution for everything. Certainly not talking.
jh126 chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
Yeah, I miss the days of Sam and Andy riding together, because they worked together so well, really clicked, as partners, I mean. Wonder what Sarah sees in Sam? If it's distraction, why doesn't Andy see it?
jh126 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Okay, glad they got that much out on the table. Right now, on Andy's part it does seem more like just sex. We know that's not the case with Sam.
jh126 chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
All that and she still didn't tell him why she'd left with Luke? Just that she wanted Sam, not Luke. So she'll tell him afterwards, right?
jh126 chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
Okay, I had my money on Andy to find something in those files that'd been previously missed. Not so?
jh126 chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
Honestly, both of them act like what happened was nothing but hot mind-blowing sex (I mean it was, but it WAS more than sex), and now they're both uncomfortable after having done the big nasty with each each, when they have to go back to working together as partners the next day. Why the hell didn't Sam say something, anything, or, at least, kiss her? Gah!
jh126 chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
I really want to smack Sam for his behavior after Luke's phone call. Of course Andy would think he was was having second thoughts after what nearly happened the night before. Is he going to realize he behaved badly?
jh126 chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
Dammit, you can't tell me Callaghan didn't do that on purpose. Luke knew Andy and Sam were both guests at his sister's, so what, he wanted to put a damper on their time away?
jh126 chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
Dang! When Andy decides to give her and Sam a chance, she doesn't play around, does she? I doubt her sensuously licking his thumb was an uncalculated move, and I'd suspect she knew exactly what that would do to him. Do to nearly any man, let alone Sam Swarek. I just hope that by the morning when she awakes and sees him again, she won't have regretted that move, and that once they're on their way back home, they'll agree to give 'them' a go.
jh126 chapter 22 . 12/18/2013
Great chapter! Chuckled over Andy suddenly getting cold feet, but thankfully she calmed herself down. Bless Ed for texting Sarah, giving her the heads up on Andy's dressier attire. Love Sam knowing all along that Andy was the surprise/secret guest, and that he went to change without an arguement.